+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Iowa

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Re: Iowa

HALFTIME Tech 44 - Iowa 28

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

44-28 at the half!

GO TECHSTERS! Gotta do the same thing in the second half.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    44-28 at the half!

GO TECHSTERS! Gotta do the same thing in the second half.
    Outstanding half. Hey Champ, what is the difference between tonight and the first two games?

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

If they can put together two great shooting halves - this is an easy win. Shan finally came alive and is 3-4 from the 3 point line. Iowa may be big, but we are wearing them out already, and they are playing our fast-paced game.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Well, that is more like it. Lady Techsters imposing their will on the other team. I am so happy Shan hit those threes. She needs confidence.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    If they can put together two great shooting halves - this is an easy win. Shan finally came alive and is 3-4 from the 3 point line. Iowa may be big, but we are wearing them out already, and they are playing our fast-paced game.
    This is that full court fast paced game that we have been needing to play. Hope we keep it up in the second half. This should give the Techsters their swagger back, if they do.

shooting olddog...shooting. Everyone is hitting tonight.

shooting olddog...shooting. Everyone is hitting tonight.
    True, but it is the hussle that has Iowa so frustrated. THIS is the way the Techsters are meant to play.

I am still worried, though. I just want to win this and it be over.

40% for 2's
    67% for 3's (6-9)
    FT...well not great 6-11
    Tech outrebounding a much bigger Iowa squad - most of the time they are one and done.

Tech outrebounding a much bigger Iowa squad - most of the time they are one and done.
    IF they can make it down the court.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I think every single player got into the game in the first half. It did not seem like we lost too much no matter who was in. That is a very good sign. I think it is weird that I am so shell shocked by our athletics, I am sitting here praying this is not an aberration. I want to feel good about something.

True, but it is the hussle that has Iowa so frustrated. THIS is the way the Techsters are meant to play.

I am still worried, though. I just want to win this and it be over.
    Me too. I remember being there last year when we were behind by a large margin and took it into overtime. Don't want that to happen to us this year. HOWEVER, our speed is killing them, and if we continue to rebound we should be OK. Those cornfed girls just can't keep up with us if we are pushing the ball.

I am picturing big tall slow girls and little knats swarming them.

JUST KEEP IT UP TECHSTERS! We fans NEED this badly!

[quote=champion110;409999]I am picturing big tall slow girls and little knats swarming them.

Champion! That is so unlike you you to be so COLD! But, very funny.

[quote=BUZDAWG;410000]
    I am picturing big tall slow girls and little knats swarming them.

Champion! That is so unlike you you to be so COLD! But, very funny.
    Competition does it to me. :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread