View Poll Results: Where will you be on Friday?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Give me a bottle of Rum, I am headed to the Joe

32 40.00%
  • At Home (with a bottle of Rum if watching the game)

22 27.50%
  • Give me a highschool game

9 11.25%
  • How far can I get from Ruston

17 21.25%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is actually the going to the game on friday?

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Who is actually the going to the game on friday?

Guess I want to see how pathetic our program really is. Anyone with a good bottle of Rum?
    Last edited by CaseyDawg; 11-21-2006 at 09:42 AM.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Who is actually the going to the game on friday?

Nope, three not going. Unfortunately one of the football players from my son's team is going to the game for a visit. Oh well.

Big Dog 8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game

i am plus 5. coming from houston to celebrate turkey day & a win in ruston.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

I am on-call and have to stay around the house, but I will be watching on TV.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Not no, but hell no! Instead, I'm watching the RHS/Catholic game on Cox sports. Y'all have fun.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

I'm taking my kids to the RHS game in Baton Rouge. Their time in high school is too short to miss that game.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I'll be there. For better or worse, I'll be there.

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar

If I can find another ticket on the west side, I bring my middle grandson--maybe a couple of more. Hank

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

I'll be in Houma for the turkey holiday, but I'll be watching on TV (with at least a bottle of rum...probably some vodka too...and tequila...)

Bulldog bentondawg is just really nicebentondawg is just really nicebentondawg is just really nicebentondawg is just really nicebentondawg is just really nicebentondawg is just really nicebentondawg is just really nicebentondawg is just really nicebentondawg is just really nicebentondawg is just really nicebentondawg is just really nice bentondawg's Avatar

I can't believe I'm saying this -- I'll be there. Old habits, I guess. I'm trying to bring my son, Austindawg, with me but he may have a better offer. Someone is painting their home and he might want to watch it dry. BTW, the way our offense played last week I smell another shut-out coming for our team this weekend. JBIII may kick a field goal at the first opportunity to prove me wrong.

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Papadawg62 View Post
    If I can find another ticket on the west side, I bring my middle grandson--maybe a couple of more. Hank
    I just so happen to have extra tickets on the west side. They will not be too hard to find.

Varsity Bulldog grimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around here grimey's Avatar

I figure the BOP will probably be the only ones there. How many are in the BOP so we can get an offical headcount before game time.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyDawg View Post
    Guess I want to see how pathetic our program really is. Anyone with a good bottle of Rum?
    I'll be there. With alot of RUM.
    I think I like the pain.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I was last a student at Tech for the 93, 94, and 95 seasons. So, for me, this season is only a little worse than I am used to. MBB is also about par for the course. WBB on the other hand, now that's a good bit worse.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I plan on coming. Then, if we ever blow up, I'll tell everybody: "I was one of those few stubborn diehards that supported the team through thick and thin." I hope it's not as cold as the last time we played Fresno State during a terrible season. I sat through that entire game and it took me hours to thaw out.

+ Reply to Thread