+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Cards

Puppy Eat His Face is an unknown

Christmas Cards

Does anyone know where you can find Tech Christmas Cards?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Christmas Cards

Talk to your boyfriend JOakes.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Talk to your boyfriend JOakes.
    Geez, Doc, it's this dude's first post ever, it's about Christmas, and you're already trashing him? :icon_wink:

Not a dude! But, I'm sure I can find out from my friend JOakes since he has such an open door policy!

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eat His Face View Post
    Not a dude! But, I'm sure I can find out from my friend JOakes since he has such an open door policy!

Why the name about eating human flesh?
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Long story...but, basically my dad used to say it during football games for the defense when I was little and I picked up the saying and now say it at the Tech games. A lot of fans around me find it quite funny when I scream it.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Long story...but, basically my dad used to say it during football games for the defense when I was little and I picked up the saying and now say it at the Tech games. A lot of fans around me find it quite funny when I scream it.
    This is Litewoman, isn't it? Why did you confuse us with the name?

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Does anyone know where you can find Tech Christmas Cards?
    Nobody answered your question.

I don't know if they have Tech Christmas cards. However, you can purchase Christmas cards from www.latechsportspix.com with any of the pictures on them that you'd like. The bookstore might have some?

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

A female that "eats his face". Disturbing.

Just because I am liteman's wife doesn't mean that I have to be Lite Woman. Maybe I like Budweiser?????

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Just because I am liteman's wife doesn't mean that I have to be Lite Woman. Maybe I like Budweiser?????
    Okay, point taken. Please don't eat my face. :icon_wink:

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

You're sleeping on the couch for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by LITEMAN View Post
    You're sleeping on the couch for that one.
    Hey, she said "maybe." I don't think you can afford to put her on the couch. You might never get her back in the bedroom again. Maybe she LIKES the couch? At least it doesn't snore and hog the sheets. :icon_wink:

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Hey, she said "maybe." I don't think you can afford to put her on the couch. You might never get her back in the bedroom again. Maybe she LIKES the couch? At least it doesn't snore and hog the sheets. :icon_wink:
    Besides, if she took the couch, where would liteman sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Besides, if she took the couch, where would liteman sleep?
    In the bathroom in a pool of his own vomit like usual, I guess. I mean, I guess that's part of the territory. He sells the stuff so he HAS to drink it, right?

+ Reply to Thread