+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AG and PRD

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

AG and PRD

I meant to tell you guys that it was as a pleasure to meet you guys at the Nevada game. I don't know how true this is, but my son has the NCAA 07 or whatever it is, and he said that when he's Tech and waiting for the game to load, it shows you two in costume while it's loading. Did you guys or anybody else know that, or is he just pulling my leg?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: AG and PRD

I haven't played it in a while, but I don't remember seeing AG. "T"/PRD, Kenzie_Leigh, and another girl Elaine are some that I know by name.... maybe they can clarify whoelse is there.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

It was nice to meet you too. I'm not in the game, but several others are. I don't have NCAA07 (I'm still sporting the SNES), but I've seen the picture.

I'm still waiting for you to say something mean to me so I can call you all that stuff.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    It was nice to meet you too. I'm not in the game, but several others are. I don't have NCAA07 (I'm still sporting the SNES), but I've seen the picture.

I'm still waiting for you to say something mean to me so I can call you all that stuff.

You must have missed it on the thread in football where Liteman posted the pictures. I said I was sitting behind you and "T" and that after meeting you, I had determined that you should leave your mask on permanently.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

That may be more honest than mean. AG is far better at getting girls than "Joseph" has ever been.

+ Reply to Thread