+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fresno State

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Fresno State

Fresno State loses today at Oklahoma State. Final score: Oklahoma State 65 Fresno 49. Oklahoma state improves to 5-0, Fresno drops to 3-1.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Re: Fresno State

Took a quick look at OSUs schedule. Fresno is probably the 2nd best team they play before conference. They might lose to Ark. St. -- otherwise, they might be a one loss team going into conference. Interesting approach to getting ready for Big 12 play.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    Took a quick look at OSUs schedule. Fresno is probably the 2nd best team they play before conference. They might lose to Ark. St. -- otherwise, they might be a one loss team going into conference. Interesting approach to getting ready for Big 12 play.
    Many of the B12 teams do that. Only a handful now have a tough OOC scheudule. They don't have to - their rpi goes up when conference starts.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I could care less about Okie State. As for Fresno, they have beat Utah, UC Irivine, and BYU. They lost by 16 to Okie State. When they beat #18 BYU, I was a little fearful of that they were going to be real competition in the WAC this year. BYU was overranked, though. Still, I believe Fresno State has the best chance of stealing a game from us.

If we don't work hard every single game this year, we could lose the WAC. If we come out strong every game, we can sweep it. This will be one of those years that every game will be a question, until we can get it together.

Puppy Hoss has turned a few heads around hereHoss has turned a few heads around here

[quote=champion110;411424]I could care less about Okie State. As for Fresno, they have beat Utah, UC Irivine, and BYU. They lost by 16 to Okie State. When they beat #18 BYU, I was a little fearful of that they were going to be real competition in the WAC this year. BYU was overranked, though. Still, I believe Fresno State has the best chance of stealing a game from us.

So you say that Fresno State has the best chance of stealing a game from the Techsters? Does that mean that (hypothetically) if the Cowgirls played the Techsters, it would be a good game? People on this board have bashed Budke for so long--now what do they say when he's 5-0? He still may be the weakest team in the conference, but they do seem to be holding their own with some teams. The Fresno State win surprised me, but maybe things are coming together for them, I mean him.

[quote=Hoss;411538]
    Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I could care less about Okie State. As for Fresno, they have beat Utah, UC Irivine, and BYU. They lost by 16 to Okie State. When they beat #18 BYU, I was a little fearful of that they were going to be real competition in the WAC this year. BYU was overranked, though. Still, I believe Fresno State has the best chance of stealing a game from us.

So you say that Fresno State has the best chance of stealing a game from the Techsters? Does that mean that (hypothetically) if the Cowgirls played the Techsters, it would be a good game? People on this board have bashed Budke for so long--now what do they say when he's 5-0? He still may be the weakest team in the conference, but they do seem to be holding their own with some teams. The Fresno State win surprised me, but maybe things are coming together for them, I mean him.
    Budke might surprise me and do really well there. Who knows? I was all for hiring him because he was used to winning and did a great job at TVJC. However, he was wrong for the Techsters. We paid for it. I don't have ill feelings toward him. Hope he brings OSU to the top of the B12. That will be a tough task, though.

I am more concerned with what we do now. Hopefully, we can rebuild our program to what it once was.

Oh, and this year, I think OSU would definitely give us a game. If we play like we did against SFA, they win. If we play like we did against Iowa, we win. It all depends on which Techster team shows up.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I think OSU would definitely give us a game. If we play like we did against SFA, they win. If we play like we did against Iowa, we win. It all depends on which Techster team shows up.
    That's what scares me about our new coach and gals. This type of senerio shouldn't be happening. Not at TECH.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    That's what scares me about our new coach and gals. This type of senerio shouldn't be happening. Not at TECH.
    It happens in every other sport at Tech. Without a "force" like Barmore at the helm it was just a matter of time before the culture of Tech athletics caught up with the Techsters.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    It happens in every other sport at Tech. Without a "force" like Barmore at the helm it was just a matter of time before the culture of Tech athletics caught up with the Techsters.
    I agree 100%. Wonder if Leon would be our AD? At least until we could find a real one.

+ Reply to Thread