+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GROWING PAINS

Bulldog d-dawg has turned a few heads around hered-dawg has turned a few heads around hered-dawg has turned a few heads around here

GROWING PAINS

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GETTING SICK AND TIRED THESE SO -CALLED LOYAL TECHSTERS FANS COMING ON THE THREAD AND BASHING THE LADY TECHSTERS AND I'M JUST READING SO MUCH NEGATIVE STUFF PEOPLE IS WRITING , YA'LL NEED TO WAKE UP AND LIVE IN REALITY .

I USE TO PLAY BASKETBALL , AND MY TEAMS WAS IN THE SAME FUNK , LIKE THE LADY TECHSTERS BECAUSE WE GOT BRAND NEW COACHES AND PLAYERS AND WE HAD TO
    LEARN A BRAND NEW SYSTEM AND IT TOOK A WHILE BUT WE DID IN TIME.

AND THAT'S THE SAME WAY IT GOING TO GO FOR THE LADY TECHSTERS. I'M JUST GOING TO GIVE THEM TIME

AND I FEEL LIKE THIS IF COACH LONG AND CREW SEE THAT THE STARTERS NOT PERFORMING TAKE THEM OUT PUT THE FRESHMENS IN LET THEM PLAY .

AND I FEEL A LITTLE DISAPPOINTMENT THAT SHANAVIA DOWDELL NOT HARDLY PLAYING ITS BAD WHEN YOU LET VERY GOOD TALENT RIDING THE BENCH AND I THINK CRUSH IS BECOMING A LIABITY TO THE TEAM ,ITS THE OUT BURST THAT SHE DO IS HURTING THE TEAM

AND I FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO GET SHANAVIA AND TIAWANA READY AND FRANKLY I THINK THEY IS JUST GIVE THEM A LITTLE MORE TIME AND THEY GOING TO BE UNSTOABLE

AND THEY MIGHT HAVE A BIG GAME TONITE

AND WE NEED TO GIVE SHANAVIA DOWDELL MORE TIME AND TO ME THEY NEED TO STARTED SHANAVIA DOWDELL INSTEAD OF TAMIKA KURSH . IF WE GOING TO HAVE A CHANCE

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Re: GROWING PAINS

Is this written in English? Reminds me of my networking teacher at Tech. Every test I had to find out what the question was truly asking and the try to answer correctly. One missing verb changes the whole question or statement.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

d-dawg,
    Please respond to the other thread you started. If you are reading the threads, you will see that there isn't much bashing going on.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

d-dawg,
    it appears your reading skills rival your writing and vocabulary. "bashing" is a harsh word, and although I am one of the "bashers" in your mind, I am simply expressing an opinion, or concern, for what seems to be a downward trend for the Techsters.

your opinions are no more valid than mine. we're both on the outside looking in. things could be better than I see them, and things could be far worse than you are willing to admit.

in the end, it's basketball, not world peace. get a grip.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I'm sick of all these so called fans of techsters realizing not that world will end for maybe tuesday barmore butter baylor mulkey tiger...goood
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I'm sick of all these so called fans of techsters realizing not that world will end for maybe tuesday barmore butter baylor mulkey tiger...goood
    Put that in all caps and you got it johnnyL.

+ Reply to Thread