+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jack is Back

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Jack is Back

We may fire him next week, but who would actually take the job with the schedule we have next year. Jack, grow some and say what you want in terms of the scheduling.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: Jack is Back

The schedule is done. Now it's just time to sit back and wait for the WAC to send down the conference schedule.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

If Jack does get canned, I would love for him to make a public statement about the state of our athletic department.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    If Jack does get canned, I would love for him to make a public statement about the state of our athletic department.
    Me, too. But I don't think he will. It would have a negative impact on the players, and I think he really does care about them.

It would be nice, though, if he would really lay it all out for his big-money friends in Ruston. Make sure they have all the facts. One more brick in the wall.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Me, too. But I don't think he will. It would have a negative impact on the players, and I think he really does care about them.
    If he really cares about them, he will make a whole lot of noise about how crappy the Admin treats sports at Tech. The players deserve a whole lot better than what they are getting now.

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    If he really cares about them, he will make a whole lot of noise about how crappy the Admin treats sports at Tech. The players deserve a whole lot better than what they are getting now.
    I'd like to see that, too, but I think realistically if he leaves and makes a big stink he will feel like he is letting down his players. He recruited them, and then he turns around and starts talking about how awful the department he recruited them into is. I can't see him doing it.

But I still hope that he makes a quiet stink with some of his influential friends.

I think it would be cool if he, Crowton, and JRP sent a letter to the president, the top boosters, and even the media discussing the mismanagement they suffered under JO.

+ Reply to Thread