+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Posting suggestion

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Posting suggestion

My personal opinion is that I would rather see our posters grow some skin and bite back. When a troll comes on, treat them as a troll. Either post something TOTALLY unrelated to sports, Tech, the thread, etc., bite back, ignore them, or do whatever you see fit.

This board needs a little bit of an edge at times and this is a great time to start it. Let's start building some pride back into our athletic program by defending BB&B against the trolls that just want to see us wallow in our own misery. Things APPEAR to be on the rise and change is in the air. BB&B has lead the way in so many efforts for the betterment of Tech Athletics and one of the best ways we can help now is by helping to bring pride back to the program.

Again, just my opinion.

Chris

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

I agree Chris!

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    My personal opinion is that I would rather see our posters grow some skin and bite back.
    But I think your fingers typed the wrong word. Change 'skin' to 'BALLS'. I personally think to many posters are scared to rock the boat. I think it must be "Rustonitist".

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Anybody rethinking their opinion on this idea?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Anybody rethinking their opinion on this idea?
    Nope...it was a good idea then and it's a good idea now.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread