+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hurricane season over

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Re: hurricane season over

They should have called it "aninconvenientdesign".

I feel I need to say that I feel global warming is real, man made, and dangerous. I also feel that the liberals who have pushed this agenda are retarded.

Seriously, every time a toad farted in Africa, someone felt the need to come on this board and post about it.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Re: hurricane season over

Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg View Post
    Not one hurricane strikes US soil this year, hmmmmmmmmm.
    It's been raging out in the Pacific this year, hence the term "global." BTW, Vietnam reported a typhoon yesterday, 50 are dead, now headed to Thailand. Consider ourselves lucky this year.

+ Reply to Thread