+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech 8000 Club

Champ baddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to behold baddawg's Avatar

Tech 8000 Club

If anybodys interested here is a screen shot of the the fundraising site I'm working on. I can't remember who's idea it was to call it the 8000 club or I would give them credit. I should have the whole site up and running in a few weeks.

Attached Images Attached Images

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: Tech 8000 Club

It comes up as an invalid attachment.

Champ baddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to behold baddawg's Avatar

Try it now.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

It looks sharp.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Can you refresh my memory on what the name "8000 Club" is referring to. I'd love to be a part, but I'd have to start selling crack if I was gonna donate 8K.

Sorry fellas, I'm ballin' on a budget.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Can you refresh my memory on what the name "8000 Club" is referring to. I'd love to be a part, but I'd have to start selling crack if I was gonna donate 8K.

8000 x $500 = 4 mil

This is a pledge drive, and when $4mil has been pledged they will ask for your contribution, which will be given through CHAMPS for designated facility improvements.

8000 people giving $500 not $8000.

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

I love it!! A website showing a plan for facility improvements and computer images showing what they will look like when complete...what a novel idea!! This is something that everyone on this board has been begging for. We need to all get behind this and run with it. ONWARD TO $4 MILLION, AND BEYOND!!!!!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Roughly $42.00 per month?

can we pay on time?

Quote Originally Posted by TECHLAX View Post
    I love it!! A website showing a plan for facility improvements and computer images showing what they will look like when complete...what a novel idea!! This is something that everyone on this board has been begging for. We need to all get behind this and run with it. ONWARD TO $4 MILLION, AND BEYOND!!!!!
    I have already contacted the head of the art department about having the students do some quality drawings of what the athletic facilities would look like with certain upgrades to post on the site as well. I have not heard back from him yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by baddawg View Post
    I have already contacted the head of the art department about doing some quality drawings of what the athletic facilities would look like with certain upgrades to post on the site as well. I have not heard back from him yet though.
    QNG is pretty good at that stuff as well.

QNG is pretty good at that stuff as well.
    Who is QNG

Quote Originally Posted by baddawg View Post
    Who is QNG
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/member.php?u=1285

Bulldog Woodlands Dawg is an unknown Woodlands Dawg's Avatar

This site will be instrumental in accomplishing fundraising goals. I like the graphic showing exactly where we are with contributions. Great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodlands Dawg View Post
    This site will be instrumental in accomplishing fundraising goals. I like the graphic showing exactly where we are with contributions. Great idea!
    I like the graphic, too.

I'm glad baddawg is doing this, but I'm also frustrated about it because it would be SO EASY for the administration to do EXACTLY the same thing and get just as much excitement. This is such a basic approach to fundraising that it is truly, truly sad that a) this is being done by an unpaid volunteer on his own and that b) we, as fans and supporters, see it as so novel.

Keep up the good work baddawg. Maybe you will teach our administration a thing or two about fundraising!

+ Reply to Thread