View Poll Results: Based on this weeks info are you giving to Champs?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will be a NEW Champs Member in 2007

13 12.38%
  • I will RENEW my Champs Membership in 2007

18 17.14%
  • I will give even MORE in 2007

11 10.48%
  • I still need more information before I can decide.

40 38.10%
  • I am not giving anything until JO is gone.

21 20.00%
  • I am not giving anything until DR is gone.

2 1.90%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Champs

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Champs

So with all the information that has come out this week I want to see how many of you will now join Champs for the 2007 year.

Now if you are broke, students and/or new grads, don't answer. Tech isn't looking for your money yet.

And if you have gave in the past but not in 2006 you should consider yourself as "new".

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Re: Champs

Come Spring, I'm going to give a nice hard look at our finished plan, and should I find it good enough, combined with solid replacement coaches in both FB and MBB, I'm in.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

What are the different levels of giving for CHAMPS?

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I will up my giving to Tech in 2007. It looks like Tech is moving in the right direction and if the thread on Oakes moving to another position in Tech outside of athletics is true, then my bump up will be even more. The school needs us now to make things happen.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

If Jim still holds the power, the work is not done.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Interesting results so far.
    I wish I would have done a poll a week ago to see how it has changed though.

As far as myself is concered I have said before that I wasn't giving until JOakes is gone,I even considered not buying my season tickets, but the new "plan" has changed my mind on the tickets and may have me change my mind on Champs. So, I need more information before I commit.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    If Jim still holds the power, the work is not done.
    No truer statement has ever been posted on this board.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Big Dog olddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rough

My hope is that JO will be at least moved into a different capacity within Louisiana Tech. I would prefer that this position have nothing to do with athletics. Politics dictate this as a more prudent action. He is not so different than Bicknell – both in quicksand, over there heads and I venture to say, so would most of us on this board if placed in a similar situation. I am encouraged by the appearance of moves that are being made, but without seeing a definitive plan, we are still no better off than we were before. I still wish for the opportunity to pool my contributions with the members of this board to force an impact we can all see. However, if we hire a football coach that has the marbles that Simenoux has shown, I will join CHAMPS as it would appear that such an endeavor by BB&B will not occur in the near future. Please let me know if I am wrong about this.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

I will give to champs when JO is gone.

I will buy season tickets to football if we hire a good coach.

if we hire a cheap coach, i dont know what i will do. probably just come to a few games if i can stomach it. i know i wont be excited.

Quote Originally Posted by olddog29 View Post
    I still wish for the opportunity to pool my contributions with the members of this board to force an impact we can all see.....I will join CHAMPS as it would appear that such an endeavor by BB&B will not occur in the near future. Please let me know if I am wrong about this.
    I, also, very much like this idea and would like more information.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

As long as the JOAKES on us, I can't get back into Champs. The guys is an inept loser.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

If we make the right hire, the season football season ticket campaign needs to begin immediately.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

If we hire Muschamp, fire KR at the end of the year and can somehow get MM from Northwestern I will put all my on-call pay towards La Tech. That is $11,000 with my company match of 3:1. JOakes - make it happen.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Still give to Champs - still buy all my season tickets - and will still go to the games -

Call me a sucker or stupid - I've felt both emotions alot this past year....

But I just can't not support the programs -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    As long as the JOAKES on us, I can't get back into Champs. The guys is an inept loser.
    Would you buy season tickets?

+ Reply to Thread