View Poll Results: What gaming system would you rather have?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • XBox 360

14 31.11%
  • Playstation 3

6 13.33%
  • Nintendo Wii

25 55.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wii v/s PS3 v/s 360

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Wii v/s PS3 v/s 360

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    Do they have Call of Duty 4 for PS3?
    http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Call-...oductDetail.do

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Circuit City fan huh. :icon_wink: I found COD4 for $39.99 but the sale ends today. I bought my copy of Halo 3 two months ago for $15...that was a deal.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    Circuit City fan huh. :icon_wink: I found COD4 for $39.99 but the sale ends today. I bought my copy of Halo 3 two months ago for $15...that was a deal.
    not at all, just a quick way to show you CoD4 for PS3

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Markay bought "the children" a Wii for Christmas - nice aunt huh! I must say it is quite a hit with all of us- and where else can you knock your husband out and get away with it. It really is a lot of fun!

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Just a little Halo screenshot.

Last edited by BulldawgBB; 01-08-2008 at 04:59 PM.

I am about to put Gears of War(360) on Ebay...if anybody is interested in a used but good copy.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Well, our house has X-Box and 360 too, of course. The wife bought X-Box just cuz....maybe it was the system she knew most about. Anyway, I have enjoyed both the Halo and Call of Duty games. They are pretty cool.

What is sorely missing from X-Box games, and probably the others as well, are true strategy games. All of the games are "linear." That's what I call them. The player has no choice but to follow the presribed path of the game-writers. I'd prefer being able to decide for myself how to play the games. That might involve too much computing power and be beyond the capacity of the current technology, or maybe it's just cost-prohibitive, I dunno. But I do think it will be the next generation of gaming.

Any of you puter/programming/EE types want to start a game company? I have great ideas for game concepts, but wouldn't know the first step to make them happen.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Try Oblivion on xbox 360 its closer to what you are looking for about open game play. There are multiple ways to achieve the desired ends and lots of downloadable content. Read up on it and see if it is something that interests you.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Thanks for the tip.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Finally found a Wii after something like 2 months of searching and having someone buy the last one right in front of me.

First impression is very positive. Thoroughly enjoyed going a few rounds of boxing--good exercise, too. My daughter loves the bowling. The motion response is very cool. If they'd just figure out a way to register movement (of your feet), it'd be quite a game.

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    Finally found a Wii after something like 2 months of searching and having someone buy the last one right in front of me.

First impression is very positive. Thoroughly enjoyed going a few rounds of boxing--good exercise, too. My daughter loves the bowling. The motion response is very cool. If they'd just figure out a way to register movement (of your feet), it'd be quite a game.
    Tape the control to your feet/foot. :icon_wink:

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post

Didn't they used to have a pad thing that they used for running games?

My theory is this: They already have that figured out, they are just waiting to introduce it later to add value to the Wii down the road. Kind of like Apple waiting until now to introduce quasi-GPS technology for the iPhone.

+ Reply to Thread