View Poll Results: What gaming system would you rather have?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • XBox 360

14 31.11%
  • Playstation 3

6 13.33%
  • Nintendo Wii

25 55.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wii v/s PS3 v/s 360

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Wii v/s PS3 v/s 360

That sure wasn't the response I expected.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

How did you get all that green with on 62 posts?

Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar

Uh, I dunno. Oh wait, I think you and some others gave me a helluva lot of green at one point. Maybe DFM and AD helped out a little too. :icon_wink:

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    How did you get all that green with on 62 posts?
    Because it's more fun than giving you red. :icon_wink:

Plus she is doing her gender a tremendous favor by keeping you out of circulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Because it's more fun than giving you red. :icon_wink:

Plus she is doing her gender a tremendous favor by keeping you out of circulation.

Better be careful. I might be a cretin, but I'm her cretin and she's very defensive of people picking on me.

Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar

Red? Give my hubby red? Now, you wouldn't want to go and do that. Karma is a bitch and hey what do you know, today mymiddle name just happens to be Karma.

J/K I know who is on his bad list and who is on his good. I know where to spread my red if need be. And unlike some, I sign my name when I spread the red.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vettewrecker View Post
    Howeve, to me, being a zombie on the video game is no worse that being addicted to reading this board.
    That was a softball I tossed up to your husband. I wasn't expecting you to take a cut at it.

All seriousness aside , there are times I spend too much time reading this board. It is usually when I have a brief to write. In my defense, if I spend too much time in a day, I will not read it for several days to let the few responses to my posts die down. We are all Narcisists. We like reading what others have to say about what we write. If I don't write, then I don't read as much.

Now, I'm unsubscribing from this thread a) to keep from reading the board too much; and b) to unhighjack the thread.

Ah, I wasn't taking a cut at you. Just simply messing with you and it was the easiest way to slide back onto the board. I wanted to see what kind of reaction I would get out of all the other guys, see how welcomed back the VW would be.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    There has to be fourth option.

4. Banned from house.
    So how can you lead Tech to the National Championship in NCAA Football if you are banned?

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

I do the laundry here and Lauren makes sure I am happy to do it!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Sooner, I got my daughter a little Vic 20 when she was pretty young (1972 or 74 or whatever) and I enjoyed playing the few games we had. But she still ran a little track, played great defense in basketball and went fishing with me. I don't know how I would deal with kids trying to spend all their time on video games as so many do today. They need to be stretching their potential in physical and mental skills and living outside to appreciate the beauty of God's creation. Last night after midnight Dee and I spent some time on Google Earth checking out our houses and places we know from an aerial or ethereal view! Got to do it all!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Went with the 360...an availability issue to be honest.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

I have had every console built since the days of PONG before atari 2600. I played outside till it got dark, baseball, football, basketball, etc then came in and if there was nothing else played video games. I own all three of these consoles but still dont get on until I have nothing left. There is a different mind set in todays generation and I see it in my classroom all the time.

What really makes me mad as a teacher is when you get a student who is classified ADHD and they have modifications for work or studies, but you ask them what they did the night before and instead of homework they sat still and focused on the video games for 8 hours.

There are truly students with learning problems then there are those that don't want to focus on class and use it as a crutch because gears of war or call of duty 3 can hold their focus for hours.

I teach law now and my students have to have my permission to take the courses, but you still have this type of situation.

Now that I am done ranting... anyone play call of duty 3 online? The achievement for general is just stupid 40,000 pts in ranked matches. The world leader has 23,000 and has admitted in a game the other night he has had it since it came out and plays 5 hours a day.

Activision was smoking crack.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

I bought one of the PS3's, mainly because of the Blue Ray but also because of years invested in PS and PS2 games. It's pretty incredible. I haven't seen the Wii yet, so I can't comment on it. Anyway, I have the PS3 hooked up in my movie room on my DLP HD projector -- 119" screen. Really cool playing games on a screen that size. I also like the wireless internet on the PS3, because I can surf the net or play online. Really cool graphics and the game loads and plays very smoothly. Wish I could compare it with the Wii and 360, but I've never played on either.

+ Reply to Thread