View Poll Results: What gaming system would you rather have?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • XBox 360

14 31.11%
  • Playstation 3

6 13.33%
  • Nintendo Wii

25 55.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wii v/s PS3 v/s 360

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Re: Wii v/s PS3 v/s 360

I'm posting using my Wii's new internet channel. Pretty sweet huh?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Just set my Wii up...it is as advertised...or better. Much more enjoyable than my 360...AND, it picks up my wireless signal.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

I would like to try the Wii before I say anything bad about it.

I purchased the Xbox simply because there are more options for games and the online system(gamertag, profiles, stability, etc.) is superior to the PS3. Also, a few others in my family/friends have Xboxes as well so it is fun to play with them online.

I like the blue ray feature on the PS3 but it was the only benefit that I saw at the time of my purchase. If you plan to buy a blue ray player it would be a great benefit to go ahead and buy the PS3 as it is not much more than a blue ray player alone.

Plus with my Xbox I can have internet chat, video chat, and leave voice messages for my friends...

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

We got a Wii. We are playing the hell out of Wii Sports. There's no real reason to get another game yet until the kids get tired of it. A friend brought over a game called "GT Racing" or something like that. It was pretty cool. That might be the next game we get.

Suggestions?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rickeydad View Post
    We got a Wii. We are playing the hell out of Wii Sports. There's no real reason to get another game yet until the kids get tired of it. A friend brought over a game called "GT Racing" or something like that. It was pretty cool. That might be the next game we get.

Suggestions?
    I downloaded the original Mario Bros. game as well as Super Mario Bros. 3. Talk about a blast from the past. If I can find Akari Warriors, it's on!

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

It seems clear to me just from seeing them in the stores that XBox and PS3 have better graphics and better adult games. OTOH, the motion sensitive play puts the Wii way over the top in my book. I've never been that interested in twiddling my thumbs in front of the TV--certainly not $650 interested for a PS3.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I downloaded the original Mario Bros. game as well as Super Mario Bros. 3. Talk about a blast from the past. If I can find Akari Warriors, it's on!
    Just remember Nizzle, ABBA.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    certainly not $650 interested for a PS3.
    I just paid $400 total for an 80 GB PS3 w/ Motorstorm, an extra controller and 5 Bluray movies.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    I just paid $400 total for an 80 GB PS3 w/ Motorstorm, an extra controller and 5 Bluray movies.
    And where exactly did you find this deal? Certainly it wasn't a brand new system.?.?

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

brand new from sonystyle.com . ordered it DEC 29. Posting from it now.

Only Xbox has Halo.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    Only Xbox has Halo.
    yea,. but PS3 has Blu-Ray and wireless built in and free on-line play

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    yea,. but PS3 has Blu-Ray and wireless built in and free on-line play
    Yea. Blu-Ray is the only benefit. I pay $2.50 for the online service which has a better interface and superior servers in my opinion...I've seen both. I will say that since Christmas the servers have been put to the test though.

Do they have Call of Duty 4 for PS3?

Is there something you can buy to enable your 360 to get a wireless connection? I've got a free year of XBOX Live that I haven't even touched because I don't feel like re-rigging my internet set-up.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Is there something you can buy to enable your 360 to get a wireless connection? I've got a free year of XBOX Live that I haven't even touched because I don't feel like re-rigging my internet set-up.
    http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Micro...oductDetail.do

+ Reply to Thread