+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lady Warhawks Wrech Tech "Gotta Love It"

Puppy rowanoak2 is on the way downrowanoak2 is on the way down

Lady Warhawks Wrech Tech "Gotta Love It"

The Louisiana-Monroe Lady Warhawks defeated the Lolypoly Techster 58-55 on Friday night. I guess this will be the last meeting of the two for quite awhile.

ULM Basketball "You gotta Love It"

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: Lady Warhawks Wrech Tech "Gotta Love It"

Actually, you spotted us an extra point.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Congrats. It took our worst team ever in our worst season ever for ULM to win by less than 10 points on their home court. You should be REALLY proud of this win...

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

but then again, if i was from ULM or NLU or an Indian or a Warhawk (what is that?) then i'd probably be bragging too...you don't have much else. happy holidays, and again, congrats.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

I was wondering how long it would take for this day to come....it's been 18 years, and ya'll can finally run some smack.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Thanks ULM...this may be just what our boosters need to realize that we have to get rid of Oakes...if that happens, no one will care about ULM anymore.

Awake the sleeping Giant Killer.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Varsity Bulldog ULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your time ULM_Fan's Avatar

What ever happened to just taking the loss and shutting up?
    Not only did you get beat, but you have to make an ass of yourself and talk crap about ULM just to ease the pain.

It was sweet enough to beat you guys, but the asshat in the monkey suit (along with his girlfriend.....couldnt tell if she had a suit on or not) yelling shit about national titles and some podunk degree he has was really the icing on the cake.

Seriously, how can you talk crap about the education provided at my university when you are wearing a freakin monkey suit and yelling at elderly people over a women's basketball game?
    YOU GOT BEAT...........STFU!

/rant

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ULM_Fan View Post
    yelling at elderly people over a women's basketball game?
    Exactly!!

There will be a lot of carpet cleaning tonight involving the ulm players. Congrats and enjoy!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Not only did you get beat, but you have to make an ass of yourself and talk crap about ULM just to ease the pain.
    If you would be humble and keep your ass on your own damn board, then you wouldn't have to worry about what we're saying. If we come into your territory, then we're fair game. You are in our world ass.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

It was sweet enough to beat you guys, but the asshat in the monkey suit (along with his girlfriend.....couldnt tell if she had a suit on or not) yelling shit about national titles and some podunk degree he has was really the icing on the cake.

Seriously, how can you talk crap about the education provided at my university when you are wearing a freakin monkey suit and yelling at elderly people over a women's basketball game?

/rant
    ULM = University of Lesser Minds

Puppy Dawg80Dad seems to have something between the earsDawg80Dad seems to have something between the earsDawg80Dad seems to have something between the earsDawg80Dad seems to have something between the earsDawg80Dad seems to have something between the earsDawg80Dad seems to have something between the earsDawg80Dad seems to have something between the earsDawg80Dad seems to have something between the ears Dawg80Dad's Avatar

It's so sad watching two schools try to out do each other in women's basketball. I hurt for both of you.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Anyone else notice the foul margin during the game? This was by far the worst officiated game I have ever attended. We didn't make matters any better by going flat. But this was by no means any reason for ULM to celebrate. They lucked into a win even though they were getting outplayed most the game.

Varsity Bulldog ULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your time ULM_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    If you would be humble and keep your ass on your own damn board, then you wouldn't have to worry about what we're saying. If we come into your territory, then we're fair game. You are in our world ass.
    ah, i see you didnt read my post
    let me clear it up for ya

i was referring to the asshat and not the forum posters
    (Asshat = guy in monkey suit yelling at old people and talking shit after the game)

I understand that you tech fans like to talk trash on your board (as well as complain ALOT about your coaching staff), and I am all for it. However, I get a bit pissed off when you come into our house, yell at elderly fans, and tell them they are overweight and uneducated.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

However, I get a bit pissed off when you come into our house, yell at elderly fans, and tell them they are overweight and uneducated.

There is a great water aerobics program at TECH held at the Natatorium. Maybe some of your elderly, overweight folks would benefit from it.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

/rant
    The dude was about 40. I called him old. Either you misunderstood or you think 40 is elderly. But, if you think me, or anyone else, is just going to sit back and get yelled at without yelling back, welcome to college athletics. If you don't want to be trash talked at, don't spew trash talk.

I don't value men's athletics over women's. I support all of our teams regardless of gender. I'm sorry you feel that women's basketball is less important than men's.

Yes, I wore a gorilla suit. That doesn't mean I'm not majoring in Mechanical Engineering at one of the top engineering schools in the nation. Education is fair game.

I'm glad I spoiled the victory for you. Instead of celebrating, you're on our board whining. We're having a bad year. You should enjoy it while you can. Perhaps you'd be better suited to staying at home and listening to the game on the radio?

+ Reply to Thread