+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Lady Warhawks Wrech Tech "Gotta Love It"

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Re: Lady Warhawks Wrech Tech "Gotta Love It"

It was Clyde who used "Ho" in relation to women. I guess he was just referring to the Techsters or women at Tech...as if THAT is excusable. My point was this: How would he and the Prof feel if their mothers, wives, daughters were referred to as a "Ho." I think I've proven my point.

Sorry Clyde, I assumed since you were so disrespectful as to use the word "Ho" describing ANY woman, then you must also use it to describe ALL women.

Any and all attempts to provoke anger with comments regarding sexual orientation are juvenile at best, futile at worst, and incredibly revealing about those who make said comments.

If you can't play fair, then don't play. If you can't take it, then don't dish it out. It's really that simple.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    Any and all attempts to provoke anger with comments regarding sexual orientation are juvenile at best, futile at worst, and incredibly revealing about those who make said comments.
    It is also incredibly revealing about those who respond in the same manner to said comments.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    It is also incredibly revealing about those who respond in the same manner to said comments.
    Yes, but how about those that respond to the response? See JL, this is still a fun thread.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

It was Clyde who used "Ho" in relation to women. I guess he was just referring to the Techsters or women at Tech...as if THAT is excusable. My point was this: How would he and the Prof feel if their mothers, wives, daughters were referred to as a "Ho." I think I've proven my point.

Sorry Clyde, I assumed since you were so disrespectful as to use the word "Ho" describing ANY woman, then you must also use it to describe ALL women.

If you can't play fair, then don't play. If you can't take it, then don't dish it out. It's really that simple.
    A ho is a ho is a ho.

Bitch better have my money!

Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar

Which is why he doesn't have a woman!!!

Just had to take that jab!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Vettewrecker View Post
    Which is why he doesn't have a woman!!!

Just had to take that jab!
    Many hos around this house.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Do you have to blow yours up or did you spring for the more expensive models that come with a built in air pump?

Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Hos, my point exactly. Plenty of them, no WOMAN.

Ho: to attract attention to something specified.

Woman: a femal servant or personal attendant

See, a ho just wants to attract attention to you while she reaches in your back pocket for your wallet.

A woman takes care of a man, attends to his needs.

DD has a woman, Clyde has a ho.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Please don't drag me into this.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    too late
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

You only get dragged into what you want to.

SERVANT?????

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    SERVANT?????
    Not in the traditional sense, of course.:icon_wink:

Not in the traditional sense, of course.:icon_wink:
    And now it is time for ME to stay out of this one.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    You said it Champ!
    Looking forward to the game this weekend.

+ Reply to Thread