+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lady Warhawks Wrech Tech "Gotta Love It"

Varsity Bulldog ULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your time ULM_Fan's Avatar

Re: Lady Warhawks Wrech Tech "Gotta Love It"

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    The dude was about 40. I called him old. Either you misunderstood or you think 40 is elderly. But, if you think me, or anyone else, is just going to sit back and get yelled at without yelling back, welcome to college athletics. If you don't want to be trash talked at, don't spew trash talk.

I don't value men's athletics over women's. I support all of our teams regardless of gender. I'm sorry you feel that women's basketball is less important than men's.

Yes, I wore a gorilla suit. That doesn't mean I'm not majoring in Mechanical Engineering at one of the top engineering schools in the nation. Education is fair game.

I'm glad I spoiled the victory for you. Instead of celebrating, you're on our board whining. We're having a bad year. You should enjoy it while you can. Perhaps you'd be better suited to staying at home and listening to the game on the radio?
    How many ULM fans did you see holding up signs like the one you carried?
    Im not so sure he was the first to yell something at you, but if he was you clearly wanted it to happen.

I didnt say that I valued men's sports over women's. ITS A GAME. Have fun with the rivalry without being a jackass.

There is nothing wrong with your monkey suit and I am sure you are a great tech fan. The whole "GO APE FOR TECH!" thing is EXTREAMLY clever on your part (must be that tech education at work). When you provoke shit just because your team got beat, you are no longer a fan, but just an ass.

Seeing your display outside of the coliseum just made the victory that much better. Just thinking about your pissed off drive back Ruston in your monkey suit made me smile.

Good luck for the rest of the season, and try not to take a loss so seriously.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

By the way...

1)i t was ME yelling at the "elderly guy" (couldn't have been more than late forties) because he was yelling obscenities at the Tech student section. I simply yelled back that he should come up there and say it to our faces instead of hiding in a crowd.

2) Not only that, fans supporting their team anywhere they go is a Tech tradition. I know your school doesn't have much experience in real college sports, so i don't blame you for not understanding the concept of school spirit.

3) I believe it was ULM students that tried to stir stuff up by coming into the Tech section and trying to piss our fans off. Not only that, I was less than surprised at the childishness of the ULM students after the game, because THEY were the ones yelling obscenities at the Tech fans as they peacefully walked to their vehicles. Such things like "Go back to f****** Ruston b/c y'all f****** suck!" And, "Get your @$$ off our campus!" were just two of the extremely crude phrases I heard. I know your inexperience in real college sporting events gives reason for your ignorance, but a common courtesy for the other teams fans is to:

a: leave them alone after the game and show a little decency,

b: congratulate them on a hard-fought game and wish them a safe trip home or,

c: tell them you appreciate their support for their team

These are things I and other mature fans do. As for you, i only hope you use this experience to educate yourself and other ULM fans on how to present yourselves at real sporting events.

Best of Luck!

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ULM_Fan View Post
    How many ULM fans did you see holding up signs like the one you carried? Im not so sure he was the first to yell something at you, but if he was you clearly wanted it to happen.
    Cry some more. Trash talk is part of the game. If the guy didn't want me to yell at him, he wouldn't have yelled at me. We yelled at each other. That's what a rivalry is. Did he walk away crying? I went home and ate a burger. I'll back at it tomorrow.

You act like everything I did was so distasteful. Was I the one spewing profanity? I kept it clean. In fact, me and the guy who were yelling at each other the MOST during the game shook hands and talked afterwards.

You've mentioned things I did while at my seat and while walking back to my truck. Why were you following me?

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

PS - all that aside, I like the avatar. I'm putting that up on facebook.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Cry some more. Trash talk is part of the game. If the guy didn't want me to yell at him, he wouldn't have yelled at me. We yelled at each other. That's what a rivalry is. Did he walk away crying? I went home and ate a burger. I'll back at it tomorrow.

You act like everything I did was so distasteful. Was I the one spewing profanity? I kept it clean. In fact, me and the guy who were yelling at each other the MOST during the game shook hands and talked afterwards.

You've mentioned things I did while at my seat and while walking back to my truck. Why were you following me?
    I bet he is the ULM fan that punched you at the baseball game last year.

Varsity Bulldog ULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your time ULM_Fan's Avatar

I was on the opposite side of the floor, so I have no idea what you guys where doing during the game.

LMFAO, seriously you dont consider tech an atheletic school.
    Other than your ladytechsters who appear to be declining FAST, watcha got?
    sure you make a run for a bowl game in football every 10 years or so only to be blown out and humiliated but PLEASE. If you go to college in LA and you dont wear purple and gold, then you are a nobody when it comes to athletics.

You are only a few steps ahead of us when it comes to athletics, and by the looks of it we are beginning to gain on ya.

My advice, use some of that athletic money to fix up some of those ugly, outdated buildings laying around yalls campus.

Yall do have one thing going for ya though, your disc golf course is pretty sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    I bet he is the ULM fan that punched you at the baseball game last year.
    wow, i see we have our share of assholes here too.
    i didnt know ULM fans attended our baseball games

(direct link for ur facebook)
    linkage

hopefully we will see you guys sometime in the near future on the football field. would be better than getting blown out by (-insert SEC school here-)

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

I was on the opposite side of the floor, so I have no idea what you guys where doing during the game.

LMFAO, seriously you dont consider tech an atheletic school.
    Other than your ladytechsters who appear to be declining FAST, watcha got?
    sure you make a run for a bowl game in football every 10 years or so only to be blown out and humiliated but PLEASE. If you go to college in LA and you dont wear purple and gold, then you are a nobody when it comes to athletics.

You are only a few steps ahead of us when it comes to athletics, and by the looks of it we are beginning to gain on ya.

My advice, use some of that athletic money to fix up some of those ugly, outdated buildings laying around yalls campus.

Yall do have one thing going for ya though, your disc golf course is pretty sweet
    Wow, you are actually picking at our football program. I'm sorry that we actually go on bowl hunts every now and then. You are not a few steps behind us we are in a down year. ULM is admittedly in an up year and failed to acquire a winning record, oh yeah I forgot you can be sunbelt conference co-champs with a losing record. I almost forgot, Weatherbie has righted the ship. Congrats with your basketball teams, glad to see somone in the area can win in any sport this year. Also ya'll are lucky you have a president like Cofer, I've met him and he has a great vision and a great mind.

Yeah we got problems, but they are in the process. The next few weeks will forcast the coming years in Tech athletics. Alright, I'm done for now.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

What ever happened to just taking the loss and shutting up?
    Not only did you get beat, but you have to make an ass of yourself and talk crap about ULM just to ease the pain.

It was sweet enough to beat you guys, but the asshat in the monkey suit (along with his girlfriend.....couldnt tell if she had a suit on or not) yelling shit about national titles and some podunk degree he has was really the icing on the cake.

Seriously, how can you talk crap about the education provided at my university when you are wearing a freakin monkey suit and yelling at elderly people over a women's basketball game?
    YOU GOT BEAT...........STFU!

/rant
    Get off the Tech board loser, and go to the NLU, I mean Northeast, I mean Indian, I mean ULM board.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ baddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to behold baddawg's Avatar

Who gives a rats ass, it's a womens layup contest.

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

ah, i see you didnt read my post
    let me clear it up for ya

i was referring to the asshat and not the forum posters
    (Asshat = guy in monkey suit yelling at old people and talking shit after the game)

I understand that you tech fans like to talk trash on your board (as well as complain ALOT about your coaching staff), and I am all for it. However, I get a bit pissed off when you come into our house, yell at elderly fans, and tell them they are overweight and uneducated.
    first of all, i wasn't at the game so i don't know what went down, but when i was a tech student in the late 1980's, (then) northeast students literally tried to blow up our university, by attempting to detinate a pipe bomb. fortunately, they were as stupid as they were evil and the bomb did not detinate and they were caught.
    tech vs. ulmnlu is a heated rivalry still, even if we don't play much anymore in any sports. and it probably always will be, if not on the field of play, in the minds of the fans. i know tech has crude fans - all universites do. but you can drop the "holier than thou" attitude. do you really believe no ulmnlu fan has ever been deragatory inappropriately to a tech fan, elderly or otherwise? you won the game and you don't beat us much at stuff (not trash talking you, its just a fact - look at the numbers). so enjoy your win, move on and enjoy your time in the sunbelt conference.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Guys, let it go, ULM or NLU or whoever they are this week beat us. They are 9-1 or 10-1 and just posted the biggest victory in their kids careers they should be proud. We played just well enough to lose to them. We have to evaluate the situation now, they are on the level of Idaho, Boise St, New Mexico State and Utah State. So if we continue to play at their levels we will be in for some close games on the road in Conference.
    Inconsistency will get us everytime. ULM was more consistent for the game than we were and Consistency wins out most of the time.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

ah, i see you didnt read my post
    let me clear it up for ya

i was referring to the asshat and not the forum posters
    (Asshat = guy in monkey suit yelling at old people and talking shit after the game)

I understand that you tech fans like to talk trash on your board (as well as complain ALOT about your coaching staff), and I am all for it. However, I get a bit pissed off when you come into our house, yell at elderly fans, and tell them they are overweight and uneducated.
    I read you piss poor rant, and you FIRST bragged, THEN stated your displeasure with Monkeyboy. If you have a problem with him, then PRIVATE message him, and then get the hell off our board.

DAMN I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL FEB 23RD. COME BACK HERE AND HAVE SOME HUMBLE PIE ASSWIPE.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Philgarris is right. There is no need to communicate with these people. They would love nothing more to get into battles with our folks.

Time to move on to the next game.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rowanoak2 View Post
    The Louisiana-Monroe Lady Warhawks defeated the Lolypoly Techster 58-55 on Friday night. I guess this will be the last meeting of the two for quite awhile.

ULM Basketball "You gotta Love It"
    ...and you're still flippin' burgers and sopping fries at SONIC!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

+ Reply to Thread