+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lady Warhawks Wrech Tech "Gotta Love It"

Big Dog TBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of light TBDawg01's Avatar

Re: Lady Warhawks Wrech Tech "Gotta Love It"

You know it's a bad year when NLU fans are talking s**t. Is this guy really talking smack about our football success when they haven't had a winning season in 15 or so years, unreal.

TB

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

its WBB, who cares?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    its WBB, who cares?
    We know, you'd rather clean toilets than watch WBB, right?

Bulldog D_dubb has turned a few heads around hereD_dubb has turned a few heads around here D_dubb's Avatar

Stupid little BOYS that think only guys should play sports and be competitive really make me mad. No it's not only WBB, and no it's not a lay-up contest. WBB is more centered around team and not showing off like in ALL mens sports. This game means a lot to these girls. Not all women have to know how to cook and clean and dress in high heels. Pat Summitt is the all-time winningest active coach in BASKETBALL right now. So next time you have a stupid little comment like "it's only WBB" slap yourself cause some of these girls could kick your butt.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

IF THEY SAY YOU PLAY LIKE A GIRL
    TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by D_dubb View Post
    Stupid little BOYS that think only guys should play sports and be competitive really make me mad. No it's not only WBB, and no it's not a lay-up contest. WBB is more centered around team and not showing off like in ALL mens sports. This game means a lot to these girls. Not all women have to know how to cook and clean and dress in high heels. Pat Summitt is the all-time winningest active coach in BASKETBALL right now. So next time you have a stupid little comment like "it's only WBB" slap yourself cause some of these girls could kick your butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    IF THEY SAY YOU PLAY LIKE A GIRL
    TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT
    Oh, boy. Here we go. This could get ugly.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

If this is what it takes to wake Lieutenant Dan and JOakes up that the athletic program is falling apart, i'm glad we lost.

Not sure why it takes losing to little kid brother down the street to get folks attention at Tech, but heck...at this point I'll take it.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Oh, boy. Here we go. This could get ugly.
    I'm tempted...ooooh...it passed. Not touching this one with a ten foot pole with your hand on the end of it.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I'm tempted...ooooh...it passed. Not touching this one with a ten foot pole with your hand on the end of it.
    Where's DHuss? This is right up his alley.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

He only checks the board at work!!!!

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    If this is what it takes to wake Lieutenant Dan and JOakes up that the athletic program is falling apart, i'm glad we lost.

Not sure why it takes losing to little kid brother down the street to get folks attention at Tech, but heck...at this point I'll take it.

Chuck - you just nailed it. Mona Martin and Co. just did more for our athletic program than what most tru Tech fans coul do - enact immediate change in the overall scope of our athletic program. This will lite a fire under Dr. R's ass......

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    Chuck - you just nailed it. Mona Martin and Co. just did more for our athletic program than what most tru Tech fans coul do - enact immediate change in the overall scope of our athletic program. This will lite a fire under Dr. R's ass......
    You really think so?

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    You really think so?
    I hope so. One more brick in the wall...

Unfortunately, the lines to administrative interference/incompetence are not as simple to present to the public as the ones for JB3. We will see what happens.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Oh crap, here goes Brian again. I support Women's bball man, how many times have I said that? It is just not a money-making sport, sorry. No, I do not find women's basketball entertaining, but that doesnt mean that I think we should scrap the program. I am sorry that 98% of the nation finds men's bball more entertaing than women's. I actually wish it was the other way around, then Tech could have earned a lot more money over the years, but alas, it is not. Some of you guys need to quit thinking with your emotions and start thinking with your heads. Women's basketball will never make a university an athletic juggernaut, we are living proof.

Varsity Bulldog svb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the rough svb002's Avatar

I don't think Reneau really cares about athletics, just engineering and making money. From what I've heard of F. Jay Taylor from my parents, Tech needs another president like him.

+ Reply to Thread