+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any of you in Dallas, TX

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

Any of you in Dallas, TX

I am two other Tech Alum will be performing in the Meyerson Symphony Center for the next two sundays (as I have been in the previous two also).

Good show.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Any of you in Dallas, TX

Tell us about it. What time, what's the performance?

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

My percussion group "three headed monster" is accompanying the Turtle Creek Chorale. Concert at 8, our pre-concert is at 7:15 at the Myerson symphony center.

It is quite a fun and slightly irreverant show.

For more info visit: www.3hmgroup.com or www.turtlecreek.org

gary

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

You irreverant, perish the thought!

AHH A FLOATING HEAD!!!

Puppy WishIWasFishing is an unknown

Thumbs Up Re: Any of you in Dallas, TX

DrumDawg, I saw the first show Sunday night. I was impressed with your group. I really enjoyed the pre concert portion in the atrium of the Meyerson.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

dang, I was in Dallas over the weekend. Back in New Orleans now though... If anyone else is in Dallas - Go see ICE! at the Gaylord in Grapevine. That was freaking awesome. Christmas ice sculptures all over.

+ Reply to Thread