+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bowl Confidence Contest!!!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Bowl Confidence Contest!!!

I've uploaded the pick sheet for the bowl confidence contest.

In case you haven't ever heard of this or know what it is all about, here are the rules.

Pick the winner in each of the bowl games
    Assign the number of points each of those games is worth from 1 to 32
    If you picked correctly, you get that number of points for your pick
    It's called a confidence contest because you put the most points on the games you are most confident you picked the correct winner

This is a fun little contest, but it does take some time to plan out your strategy and fill out the entry form. I suggest you print out the form and then fill it out off line and get all your points lined up, and then come back and fill in the entry form online.

If you have any questions, let me know. This is one of the contests that I post results and current standing as we go along. As we get near the end, you will start to see you projected finish position, you best and worst case finish, and it will give you a list of who you need to root for to win to maximize your points and finish position. It gets interesting because you may actually want on of your picks to lose because you put few points on it where someone ahead of you put a lot of points on that game.

Have fun and GOOD LUCK!!!

Chris

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Re: Bowl Confidence Contest!!!

As defending champion, I'd like to wish everyone good luck in keeping me from repeating!

Varsity Bulldog bulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by LaTechRandy View Post
    As defending champion, I'd like to wish everyone good luck in keeping me from repeating!
    Ok Randy, This is my first attempt but I am off to a decent start with TCU tonight!

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

i did mine!!

Varsity Bulldog bulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nice

When will the results start to post?

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

I'll be uploading the first batch tonight. I was trying to get one person's entries worked out, but it's starting to get a little late for that.

Check back tonight or tomorrow morning.

Chris

Go to the main contest page. Results are posted.

Chris

Results are updated.

Another update is posted.

Updated

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    Updated
    Thanks TechDawg,
    This could get interesting in the next couple of days. I am probably out of it, but it is fun seeing it all unfold.

In case you haven't been checking, I've been updating the reports each morning. A new one is posted. The next update will be Monday morning. For some reason, I always have problems uploading from home and it goes much easier from the office. So I'll just do it Monday.

Chris

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Mine is saying that it hasn't been updated since 1-2-07

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Mine says 1-2-07 also!

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Are there any prizes for the contest???

+ Reply to Thread