+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bowl Confidence Contest!!!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Re: Bowl Confidence Contest!!!

Quote Originally Posted by firedog View Post
    Mine is saying that it hasn't been updated since 1-2-07

Ditto. But from my calculations I need to lose my last three picks to stay in front of Sinfonian who has his trump card bet on Oh St. I don't think I can win if I win out.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

I think right now it is:

dirtydawg .....348
    Sinfonian Dog 364
    firedawg.......365
    oledawg66......383

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    I think right now it is:

dirtydawg .....348
    Sinfonian Dog 364
    firedawg.......365
    oledawg66......383

Yeah, but's that's wrong. I'm totally out of it now. I lost the last two picks. I had Wake and Notre Dame winning. We all have the same picks the rest of the way. What I want to know is if there is a prize for highest percent correct. I'm still leading in that category.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

My bad. I uploaded it to the wrong directory. I put it in the Survivor directory so I'll need to re-upload that one after I finish the Confidence, which is being done as I type.

And you forgot about firedog. With a Cin, USM, Florida win, he wins the contest.

And you and Sinforian have several different scenarios to be looking at. But a Ohio St. win isn't a good one for you unless W. Michigan and Ohio win, in which case, it doesn't matter who wins the NC.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

I am so cunfuzed!
    I am currently @ #12 and I am projected @ #4.
    Do I have a shot or not?

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

You have a shot at becoming fourth.:icon_wink:

dirty - I had the scores in inverse order. And Chris, I didn't forget about firedawg, I've got him listed. Who I forgot was TechDawgFan.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

The best I can do is second. I'm out of the running.

Look at the Player Scenarios. That will tell you right up front what the best and worst you can do is.

Thanx. Go Broncos!!

This is absolutely nuts. I picked Cin in both the Pick-Em and the Bowl Confidence Contests and I am sitting here pulling as hard as I can for W Mich. Puts a whole new perspective on watching football.

Yet once again, as it always seems to, this contest comes down to the final game. With a Florida win, firedog wins the contest, with an Ohio St. win, the Sinforian Dog wins.

Good luck to you both. We'll know the winner after the game tonight!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    Sinforian
    it's Sinfonian

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Go Gators!!!!!...................I actually don't care for them, but they are the lesser of the two evils.:icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by firedog View Post
    Go Gators!!!!!...................I actually don't care for them, but they are the lesser of the two evils.:icon_wink:

I've got to pull for the Buckeyes because of the Pick-Em Contest. Unless you can promise me that the Gators will win a defensive struggle. Then it doesn't matter and I would rather see Fla win anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfonian_Dog View Post
    it's Sinfonian
    Sorry - Typo

+ Reply to Thread