+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 Baseball Project First Pitch

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

2007 Baseball Project First Pitch

Based on the unparralled success of last year's fund raising effort where we raised over $10,000 to purchase entirely new batting cage nets, (3) new pitching screens and the tarps to cover the bullpens, the pitching mound and home plate - we have decided to kick off this year's campaign a little earlier -

We know its Christmas time and everyone may be a bit stretched but board traffic is at an all-time high and we want to get this done before Arkansas comes to town in February -

The first item on this year's "wish" list contains several items and they are listed as follows -

1) about $4,500 for TOP DRESSING for the infield which is a clay, sand and crushed stone mixture -

2) about $1,700 for new SAFETY pads that go on the top railings of all the duggouts

3) about $1,500 for a GRASS SAVER for the infield that will be used during batting practice to save the wear and tear on the infield -

Coach Sim just informed me that over the past several weeks he had several individuals step and cover the cost of the new windscreens so that item has been taken care of -

If you would like to contribute - you can do so by using the PAYPAL button at the top of each forum and marking your gift "BASEBALL"

Pay Pal Link -

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...harset=UTF%2d8

or

You can mail a check made out to LATECHBBB, LLC and mail it to the following address -

LATECHBBB, LLC
    c/o Dwayne R Woodard
    1001 Park Hwy
    Minden, LA 71055

Or you can make the check to -

LA TECH FOUNDATION and stub it BBB baseball project and mail it in my care to the above address - we have been assured that NO fee will be deducted and 100% will be credited to the baseball project - (Things are changing folks)

BTW - our outfield sign should be up shortly....

Thanks again

Dwayne
    Last edited by Dwayne From Minden; 12-18-2006 at 09:17 AM.
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: 2007 Baseball Project First Pitch

Of course I'm in for $100....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Of course I'm in for $100....
    Count me in for the same. What is Sticky's address?
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 12-16-2006 at 09:53 AM.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Martie Cordaro in for $100

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I'm in for $100, but you're going to have to wait until after the Christmas holidays to get it. Also, I very much appreciate that BBB does this.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

I can swing $100.

Gotta love the ability to raise money and the direction we are heading in Baseball.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

WWWOOO WWWHHHOOOO!!!

I'm in, but I'll let you know how much after the Holidays.

Thanks Dwayne and crew for getting these projects rollin!!

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

I'm in for 100. Maybe more if I have a good season here at the store. Thanks DFM!
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Varsity Bulldog dawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm in but too busy to do it until after Christmas. Remind me DFM, I'm old and tend to forget.

Big Dog olddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rough

I'm in. Wish it could be for $100, but will do $50 for now. Dwayne, how about a link from this thread to paypal?

Ooopps! Old dog is almost blind and nearly deaf. I see it now.
    Last edited by olddog29; 12-18-2006 at 11:45 AM.

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

DFM I am in for $50 now and another 50 after the New Year. I will have to send a Check to you between Xmas and New Years. Great work. See you at the Arkansas Game on Sat.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Christmas didn't hurt much at all. I'm in for $100, and 2 season tickets!! I'm also working alot of overtime and a Holiday, so maybe another $50 or $100 on Feb 2nd. (Will bring this check to the AR game.)

Also, at this time I will not be able to use the season tickets on weekdays. I have given Good Doggy (and family) and liteboy (and hooch) first shot at the games that I can not attend. After that, I will be offering them to those on this board. If anyone would be interested, speak up and I'll let you know.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Christmas didn't hurt much at all. I'm in for $100, and 2 season tickets!! I'm also working alot of overtime and a Holiday, so maybe another $50 or $100 on Feb 2nd. (Will bring this check to the AR game.)

Also, at this time I will not be able to use the season tickets on weekdays. I have given Good Doggy (and family) and liteboy (and hooch) first shot at the games that I can not attend. After that, I will be offering them to those on this board. If anyone would be interested, speak up and I'll let you know.
    Hey JANGLES,
    Amy is going to kick your a$$ when she finds out you called her a "hooch"!
    Last edited by JAB; 11-12-2007 at 01:19 PM.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Where are we on this project?

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Just sent $50 thru pay pal. Will try to send more later. How are we doing Dwayne?

+ Reply to Thread