+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Baseball Project First Pitch

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: 2007 Baseball Project First Pitch

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    Just sent $50 thru pay pal. Will try to send more later. How are we doing Dwayne?

Based on my tabulations -

We are at about $1,300....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    I'm in for 100. Maybe more if I have a good season here at the store. Thanks DFM!
    Got it -

Quote Originally Posted by dawg68 View Post
    I'm in but too busy to do it until after Christmas. Remind me DFM, I'm old and tend to forget.
    Got it -

Quote Originally Posted by WonderDawg View Post
    DFM I am in for $50 now and another 50 after the New Year. I will have to send a Check to you between Xmas and New Years. Great work. See you at the Arkansas Game on Sat.

Got it -

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

I am in for 50 or 100...will be coming via check shortly.

Hand delivered checks to Coach Sim yesterday totalling $1,150...

He was in the process of having the new washer and dryers installed thanks to Justin's Foundation -

The Building and Grounds Crew from Tech were in the middle of power washing the inside of the stadium -

The new wind screens were up along the right field line as well as in the new visitors bullpen -

The field is very very wet right now due to all the rain -

BB&B is proud to announce that we are entering our second season as the TITLE SPONSOR of the DUGOUT SHOW - this is a very good recruiting tool for the program and it is great to have our board advertised on the most power (50,000 watts) all sports programing FM station in the state -

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Is the first broadcast of the DUGOUT SHOW after the Arkansas series? What day of the week and what time will it be streamed?

See Techajun's sticky note -

Puppy pmoyers is an unknown

check will be in mail to minden this week-end good luck with the projects

Quote Originally Posted by pmoyers View Post
    check will be in mail to minden this week-end good luck with the projects
    Thanks -

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

I just realized that I have not sent my check. I will do so in the next week or so.

Martie

Need the money MAINLY now for the sponsorship of the radio show -

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Dwayne,

How much more do you need? I haven't given yet.

Thanks.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

So I can just send it and you put it where you need it right DFM

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    Dwayne,

How much more do you need? I haven't given yet.

Thanks.
    As much as we can get :icon_wink:

We are still needing about $1,500 to $2,000 to cover the rest of baseball, radio show & possibly an outfield sign at the softball complex....

+ Reply to Thread