+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Young players are Gellin

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Young players are Gellin

This team is starting to look alot better. still can't shoot well but handleing the passes better. Defense looks tough

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all

Re: Young players are Gellin

out of town and can't get a score...what's it look like?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I'm so gellin'.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

37-28 Tech
    15:30 to go
    ________
    Romanian Recipes
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 12:40 AM.

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all

thanks, LT...

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Since I've been one of the critics on this board, I'll say this: The Techsters are looking more like a team..yes, the younger players are getting better, but it's the seniors who have stepped up...the seniors who were recruited by Budke. Sorry, just had to throw that in. And no, I'm NOT a Budke fan.

I'm happy for the win, but I have to temper my enthusiasm when I face the fact that Alabama will be a bottom-dwelling SEC team after their conference play starts. We still have Rice (tough) and LSU (potentially embarrassing) in the coming weeks.

The hopefulness I feel is in watching Shan, Ty and Tamika take their leadership roles seriously.

I'm still not sold on the coaching staff, and I have on my bullet-proof vest for those who will aim in my direction for saying that.

What I am MOST convinced of is this: Champion needs to be at every game from here on out. He posted that he was going to be at this game, and this is the first home win of the season. Champ, if possible, could you give up your job and family and follow the Techsters to every game from now to the WAC tourney? We'd all appreciate it.:icon_wink:

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

48-33 Tech
    10 min to go
    ________
    BODY SCIENCE

53-39 Tech
    6 min to go
    ________
    Earthquake insurance dicussion

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

One more thought...
    we're still not a good team. better, yes. but still not top 40 caliber.

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Fanfromafar

I agree with you that the team is starting to play better and the seniors are stepping up. However, if I am not mistaken, Shan Moore is the only recruit that was recruited by Budke as head coach. Ty Moore and Tamika Kursch are 5th year seniors recruited by Barmore. Metoyer is a 5th year senior transfer from Colorado ( not sure who recruited her). If I am incorrect, I stand corrected.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

are we gellin like magellan?

Amber came in under Budke, right? And I think you're missing my point. I only metioned that because so many on this board blame the current Techster situation on Budke...which as I've said before, is IMHO ridiculous.

This is Long's second season. Yes, I'll give him more room and time. I don't agree with many on this board that the recruiting class this season was good. I think it was mediocre. Next year looks promising, but again, all guards, all around 6' and under. We better hope for some great outside shooters.

I watched the game. Happy for a win. Really, very happy for a win. Just hoping to see the "talent" we keep hearing about. And hoping it shows up before LSU...and if not, that it shows up for the WAC tourney.

Congrats Techsters. Two in a row. Let's make WINNING contagious!

And one more point: Budke was working with Barmore even if Barmore did recruit Ty and Tamika. Budke was part of that...but again, that wasn't my point.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

The incredible potential on this team is amazing. I can't wait to get rid of these seniors. Nothing personal but they are not where the real talent lies. Shan Moore turns the ball over almost every time she touches it. Kursh plays out of control. Ty Moore is good but not great. It was Mangum and especially April Williams that impress me. Dowdell plays hard and tough. Next years recruits will make this team awsome. The seniors on this team should not be handleing the ball like freshmen. Nixon and Sneed are going to be tough inside.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Final women's score?

+ Reply to Thread