+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rattay to start next week against Cleveland

Big Dog MajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the rough MajorDad's Avatar

Rattay to start next week against Cleveland

Straight from the boss's mouth:

http://www.buccaneers.com/av/flvideo.aspx?id=1576

Basically, Coach Gruden felt that it was in the best interest of the team to start Gradkowski because he liked the way he moved the ball, but he's struggling a lot lately. He said that he contemplated starting Tim several times in the past. He can't dwell on the past. Time to move forward with Tim.

Good luck, Timmy!

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: Rattay to start next week against Cleveland

Gruden is a dumbass. I can't believe it has taken him this long to figure this out.

Congrats, Tim!

Big Dog MajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the rough MajorDad's Avatar

The news is coming fast-and-furious. This was posted while I made the initial post:

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/newsd...px?newsid=5579

Also, what is your take on Tim's post game interview? It seemed to me that he was either uncomfortable with doing interviews or he was simply hacked that it has taken this long for him to start. He did say that he wants to start ever game, though. I think that's a politically correct way of saying that he hates to ride-the-pine!

Here's the postgame interview:
    http://www.buccaneers.com/av/flvideo.aspx?id=1574

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

It took orchestrating the biggest comeback rally in franchise history for Tim to finally get the starting job. Crazy.

My connection is too slow to stream the video, so I can't really comment on that.

I'm glad he's gonna get to play.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Recap

IT SUCKS TO LOSE!!!!!!!! I really love playing the game. IT SUCKS TO LOSE!!!!!!!!! The offensive line played awsome. IT SUCK TO LOSE!!!!!!!!! The receivers did a great job. IT SUCKS TO LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's no moral victories! IT SUCKS TO LOSE!!!!!!!!!!

IMO, he didn't seems uncomfortable to me. Seemed like he really didn't want to talk about how good he played because they still lost.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

He may not come across as being a tough competitor to the average fan, however, I seriously doubt there's a player on that team that wants to win more than Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by LITEMAN View Post
    Recap

IT SUCKS TO LOSE!!!!!!!! I really love playing the game. IT SUCKS TO LOSE!!!!!!!!! The offensive line played awsome. IT SUCK TO LOSE!!!!!!!!! The receivers did a great job. IT SUCKS TO LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's no moral victories! IT SUCKS TO LOSE!!!!!!!!!!

IMO, he didn't seems uncomfortable to me. Seemed like he really didn't want to talk about how good he played because they still lost.
    That's exactly the way it sounded to me. I just wanted to make sure I heard it right. Your hillarious!

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Isn't Gruden already on the hot seat? Rattay may have lost his job for his boss.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

And expect big numbers from Rattay as he faces a couple of less than stellar D's in Seattle and Clevelan. I hope this an audition for a starting role somewhere next year. I can only think of a few places that might need a starter and I hope Rattay proves (perception) he needs to be there.

Puppy DallasBlue is just really niceDallasBlue is just really niceDallasBlue is just really niceDallasBlue is just really niceDallasBlue is just really niceDallasBlue is just really niceDallasBlue is just really niceDallasBlue is just really niceDallasBlue is just really niceDallasBlue is just really niceDallasBlue is just really nice DallasBlue's Avatar

Lets just hope his performances are enough to convince the powers that be in the NFL that he can beat out these young guys. GET EM RAT-A-TAT-TAY!

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

It is about freakin time! I have watched in frustration each week hoping that they would give Rattay a chance. He is so way better than whatever his name is. Gruden should be fired for not playing Rattay!

+ Reply to Thread