+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dooley's Dawgs T-shirts Available

Bulldog Woodlands Dawg is an unknown Woodlands Dawg's Avatar

Dooley's Dawgs T-shirts Available

T-shirts are being designed as we speak for "Dooley's Dawgs". With the motto "Laying down the Law" on the back of the t-shirt. I want a list of who wants one. Let's make this a fundraiser. All profits from this project go to BBB! Who's with me?

RESERVE YOUR SHIRTS NOW
    Last edited by sportdawg; 12-22-2006 at 06:11 PM.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Dooley's Dawgs T-shirts Available

in

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woodlands Dawg View Post
    T-shirts are being designed as we speak for "Dooley's Dawgs". With the motto "Laying down the Law" on the back of the t-shirt. I want a list of who wants one. Let's make this a fundraiser. All profits from this project go to BBB! Who's with me?
    I'm in too! You going to make some in children's sizes too? (Buy you're own, Cal & Ken)

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Hell yes I'm in.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I'm in...and I'll need a BIG shirt!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

I'd have to see the shirt.

Puppy colospgsdawg is an unknown colospgsdawg's Avatar

I'll take one.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

This is a great idea. I'll need 3 for sure. I saw the first draft of the shirt on the other thread. Sure would be nice to include "Louisiana Tech" or the Tech logo somewhere. People outside the Tech family wouldn't necessarily make the connection, especially at away games.

Puppy maverick8856 is an unknown

Can you make the base color "RED"? We need the home crowd to wear red at all home games, NOT baby blue. Red stricks fear in the opponents. It is awesome at other schools like Nebraska and Clemson wear they all wear red and orange, respectively.

I will take 4 XL's if they are red.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

reflex blue

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

I need two XLarge. I would also like to see the Tech logo on the shirt.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

We can't be switching to red as the primary Tech color after spending the past several years pushing blue. Red may strike "fear", but blue is a somewhat unique color for college programs - gives Tech an identity. I think our blue is actually reflex blue, not baby blue (the Techster's color).

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

reflex blue, maybe a state-T under the text on the front or the back.

I'm stoked you're taking my "laying down the law" line and running with it. I'm in for a ton of these once they get made up.

Varsity Bulldog bigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nice bigwagee's Avatar

I am down for two. 1 double XL and one XL.

These shirts need to be sold at the TAC during basketball season. I can help man a table if permission would be granted or if Jimmy Hand would sale them through the team shop.

Tech chooses a blue theme shirt every year and this should be the one for 2007. Send this idea to Jimmy Hand.

+ Reply to Thread