+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Louisiana Tech has such a great program, probably the best in the state next to LSU

Varsity Bulldog bayourant has turned a few heads around herebayourant has turned a few heads around herebayourant has turned a few heads around here

"Louisiana Tech has such a great program, probably the best in the state next to LSU

according to Centenary.
    "Louisiana Tech has such a great program, probably the best in the state next to LSU, that this is a good win for us," Flaska said. "Especially coming off three tough defeats, it was important for us to get a victory"
    http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/...11/1001/SPORTS

Question. Is this Gent deluded or is this true? How do we stack up against the Tulanes, ULL and ULM's of the state.

Was getting beat by Southern a fluke?

Puppy Ruston Dawg is an unknown

Re: "Louisiana Tech has such a great program, probably the best in the state next to LSU

The rankings I gave the other night where prob. more of a ranking of programs than actual RPI as posted by others. This is way I see it now as for as BB programs in state
    I base it on recruiting potential, NCAA potential and or making tourney play and win-loss
    vs in state over past few years. TECH prob be higher but we are in bad slide and keep
    losing vs in state teams

1. LSU
    2. Northwestern
    3. Southeastern
    4. ULM
    5. Lafayette
    6. La tech
    7. Tulane
    8. UNO
    9. Mcneese
    10. Nichols
    11. Southern

Way I see it..

Varsity Bulldog bayourant has turned a few heads around herebayourant has turned a few heads around herebayourant has turned a few heads around here

Re: "Louisiana Tech has such a great program, probably the best in the state next to LSU

I agree with Northwestern. They are always good it seems for some reason. I did not know Souteastern was so that good

Puppy Ruston Dawg is an unknown

Southeastern beat Oregon St and Penn State on road! They will give NSU run for money to get to the NCAA and always finish stong each year! Very strong support from Pres. and nice gym as well ! Will easily put numerous winning and possible 20 win seasons for years
    to come as long as Yarbrough remains there!
    Very solid staff ( assistant coach is from Ruston), recruit strong talent for size of conference they play in! Very aggressive schedule and expectations for them..

ULM is on rise as well! Weatherbie was super hire! 2-0 in conf. for first year in Sunbelt
    Centenary is a surprise and should continue to improve..

Puppy Radioman is an unknown

Well, Weatherbie was probably a good hire, for the ULM football team... Orlando Early isn't bad, but I think I would adjust your rankings in one way.

UNO, right now, should be ranked ahead of Tech and ULL. ULL is really struggling this year, and I am not sure I would put ULL ahead of Tech.

+ Reply to Thread