+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LSU GAME 30TH

Varsity Bulldog dogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the rough dogtrooper's Avatar

Re: LSU GAME 30TH

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Plus, we need to shoot like we did against Rice.
    that'd certainly help. i hope that the rice game was not a fluke... it certainly showed the potential that this team has, now we just have to work on consistency.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I hope all of you yell loudly. The key to this game will be to get Fowles in foul trouble and contain the outside shooters. Plus, we need to shoot like we did against Rice.

Well, it is just as simple as that.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG View Post
    Well, it is just as simple as that.

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

not to be a wet blanket, but i think we lose by a lot...maybe 78-52 or something like that. i do hope i'm wrong. i don't follow women's bball like a did as a student back 18 years ago! i think i discovered that i was really a leon barmore fan more than a lady techster fan. with him gone i really don't follow it so closely.
    but it is a little discouraging to see where this program has fallen. i'm not saying this coach can't get us there eventually, but we are debating the merits of a lopsided win vs. rice. RICE, for goodness sake! that would have been be a pick up game for us back in the day.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    not to be a wet blanket, but i think we lose by a lot...maybe 78-52 or something like that. i do hope i'm wrong. i don't follow women's bball like a did as a student back 18 years ago! i think i discovered that i was really a leon barmore fan more than a lady techster fan. with him gone i really don't follow it so closely.
    but it is a little discouraging to see where this program has fallen. i'm not saying this coach can't get us there eventually, but we are debating the merits of a lopsided win vs. rice. RICE, for goodness sake! that would have been be a pick up game for us back in the day.
    I sure hope we can do better than that, but we all know that we are not back at the top yet. I can see the building and know that we will get back to a top 10 status again, but we are not there yet. It wasn't torn down in a day and won't come back in a day either.

We HAVE to hit our shots today. Otherwise, your prediction will come true above. Without a pure outside shooter, we will have to out physical them and they are, possibly, more physical than Tennessee this year.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

This is a timeouts game. We have to shorten the game to four minute increments and focus on winning the four minute time spans. I am sure Chris has set the plan already into action. We don't have to be better than them for an entire season just for 10 four minute increments unless overtime creeps in then we have to take care of that also.
    We know they are going to go on a run at some point we just have to limit their runs and keep the game manageable.
    I will definately be listening today, I hope we make a good showing. This is a game that you have to set the goals and see where all the chips fall after everything has been said and done.
    Getting Fowles in foul trouble is a good idea but fouling her hard isn't a bad idea either. I think she is shooting a higher percentage from the field than the free throw line. If she gets rattled and frustrated by hard fouls she may retaliate and get in trouble herself.
    I would hack and smack every time she goes toward the goal.
    We also have to rotate on defense with the help side and make sure if we double we cover the closest person to the goal. She will be expecting that. Make them shoot threes off the double rather than layups.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

For those who are going: YELL AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

For those who will be in the Flash Chat: See ya'll there

I was going to the game but I have come down with the beginings of a flu. So yell loud for me please!!

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_Leigh View Post
    I have come down with the beginings of a flu.
    It sucks, doesn't it. I will say that if I don't get worse, this was the mildest flu I've ever had. Dawbitten is probably dissapointed I don't have the bird flu.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Does this game show up on TV anywhere? Can't find it in local listings (in Alabama at the moment).

I think it is just Louisiana on Cox. I can't get it here in Texas either.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

well ladies and gentleman i just got flipped opff by a bandwagon of LSU fans on i-10 . . . i passed up like 6 cars of LSU people and a RV and the front ones flipped me off b/c they saw the tech thing . . . so once again please scream your heads off for me!!!!!!!!

well ladies and gentleman i just got flipped opff by a bandwagon of LSU fans on i-10 . . . i passed up like 6 cars of LSU people and a RV and the front ones flipped me off b/c they saw the tech thing . . . so once again please scream your heads off for me!!!!!!!!
    It would be so great to pull this one off. I REALLY REALLY REALLY dislike lsu fans. Wish we could pull off the upset today. It would make my year. It is like new money (lsu) vs. old money (Tech) class.

actually thats exactly what i was thinking this fight was like!!!! i'm wearing my Tech pin on my shirt at work and i dare a lsu fan to tell me something because im willing to bet that i will go off b/c im here with a damned fever

Varsity Bulldog techfan4life has turned a few heads around heretechfan4life has turned a few heads around here

actually thats exactly what i was thinking this fight was like!!!! i'm wearing my Tech pin on my shirt at work and i dare a lsu fan to tell me something because im willing to bet that i will go off b/c im here with a damned fever
    So I assume you decided to go to the game anyway? Just curious, because you said you were staying home because of the flu, but then you said you were just passed on I-10 by LSU fans. Now that's the difference between a fan and a follower. Anyway, for all of you going to the game, please be careful. I'm watching the weather on CNN, and tornado watches/warnings are all around the New Orleans area.

Quote Originally Posted by techfan4life View Post
    So I assume you decided to go to the game anyway? Just curious, because you said you were staying home because of the flu, but then you said you were just passed on I-10 by LSU fans. Now that's the difference between a fan and a follower. Anyway, for all of you going to the game, please be careful. I'm watching the weather on CNN, and tornado watches/warnings are all around the New Orleans area.
    Yeah, that is the same system that passed through here last night. I went without electricity from 5pm till around midnight and there were 4 (possibly 6) tornados in the area. Be careful!

+ Reply to Thread