+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LSU GAME 30TH

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Re: LSU GAME 30TH

no i have to go to work no matter what . . . i wanted to go to the game but im sick and i cannot call in sick to work (retail in the holidays big fun) but i am not going to go to the game and be coughing, running a fever and the way i am. i am not a follower i am a fan but you can have your own opinion of me i do not care.

Varsity Bulldog techfan4life has turned a few heads around heretechfan4life has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_Leigh View Post
    no i have to go to work no matter what . . . i wanted to go to the game but im sick and i cannot call in sick to work (retail in the holidays big fun) but i am not going to go to the game and be coughing, running a fever and the way i am. i am not a follower i am a fan but you can have your own opinion of me i do not care.
    Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to make an opinion. I think a follower is better than a fan. A follower supports thru the good and the bad. A fan just seems to support when the going is good. I was just curious how you were passed on I-10 by LSU fans if you were at home or at work.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techfan4life View Post
    Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to make an opinion. I think a follower is better than a fan. A follower supports thru the good and the bad. A fan just seems to support when the going is good. I was just curious how you were passed on I-10 by LSU fans if you were at home or at work.
    Jen lives in B.R.

Varsity Bulldog techfan4life has turned a few heads around heretechfan4life has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Jen lives in B.R.
    Okay. That makes sense now. Her location says Ruston.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

I go to louisiana tech, i live in laplace louisiana which is closer to new orleans but im there for tech no matter what!!

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Could someone keep the scores updated?
    I can't go.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

There is no TV or internet coverage for Atlanta fans. Ironically the mens team is on against Arkansas. No desire to watch them play until Richard is gone. He is pathetic and needs to be next out.

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Could someone keep the scores updated?
    I can't go.
    whats going on?? why???

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    There is no TV or internet coverage for Atlanta fans. Ironically the mens team is on against Arkansas. No desire to watch them play until Richard is gone. He is pathetic and needs to be next out.
    No KXKZ? The article states that it will be on. maybe they are going to cut to it? I HATE to listen to lsu broadcast.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    No KXKZ? The article states that it will be on. maybe they are going to cut to it? I HATE to listen to lsu broadcast.
    When beaux66 says internet coverage, he may mean WAC TV. According to latechsports.com, the mens game is on 99.3 and the womens game is on KXKZ.

When beaux66 says internet coverage, he may mean WAC TV. According to latechsports.com, the mens game is on 99.3 and the womens game is on KXKZ.
    ahhh OK

I checked the lsu site, but it is just audio on that, as well.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

The KXKZ 24/7 internet stream is 0/0 right now, and the local sports stream that should have the KNBB feed is not up either.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    The KXKZ 24/7 internet stream is 0/0 right now, and the local sports stream that should have the KNBB feed is not up either.
    I hope they get it up and going soon. I would have liked to have heard the pre-game.

Well, still nothing....... dang

It costs to get the lsu broadcast. I hate to pay that then have kxkz up right after. Guess I am going to miss the beginning, if not all, of the game.

+ Reply to Thread