+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Troops Give John Kerry the Silent Treatment

Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar

Re: Troops Give John Kerry the Silent Treatment

If it's not true, then how come I never see Salty and Spinoza online at the SAME TIME EVER? Not to mention the fact that there are so many similarities in the wording of salty/spinoza posts that are the same.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vettewrecker View Post
    If it's not true, then how come I never see Salty and Spinoza online at the SAME TIME EVER? Not to mention the fact that there are so many similarities in the wording of salty/spinoza posts that are the same.
    Spinoza and I have been online at the same time. However, I would agree that it is unusual. The reaon is simple. I post during the day and rarely post after 7 pm because by that time me and the Mrs. are on the couch watching TV. Spinoza, on the other hand, posts latter at night after he has consumed a 6 pack of Dixie beer.

I usually go to bed by 9 pm but tonight I will leave my computer on and logged in to BB&B. Let's see if Spinoza makes an appearance. If not, I will do that every night until he does.

Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar

Things that make you go hmmm....look, Spinoza is online and Salty isn't. Isn't that funny. They just keep missing each other, no matter what time of day or night it is.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vettewrecker View Post
    Things that make you go hmmm....look, Spinoza is online and Salty isn't. Isn't that funny. They just keep missing each other, no matter what time of day or night it is.
    I agree, but it is just chance. You will soon see.

BTW, VW, I once offerred a $10,000 bet to Soonerdawg that I wasn't spinoza. He wasn't very interested in taking my bet. Like they say, money talks, bs walks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Anybody ever notice how Salty's posts are like sagging breasts on an old woman? You really don't want to look but you just can't help yourself.
    What about sagging breasts on a young woman? Face it, DD, you just like to look at breasts.

http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php

Big Dog MajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the rough MajorDad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    illegal immigration?
    Yes, I'm sure they support lots of illegal stuff, right??

[While coughing] Short bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MajorDad View Post
    Yes, I'm sure they support lots of illegal stuff, right??

[While coughing] Short bus!
    GWB supports it. Enough said!

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Spinoza and I have been online at the same time. However, I would agree that it is unusual. The reaon is simple. I post during the day and rarely post after 7 pm because by that time me and the Mrs. are on the couch watching TV. Spinoza, on the other hand, posts latter at night after he has consumed a 6 pack of Dixie beer.

I usually go to bed by 9 pm but tonight I will leave my computer on and logged in to BB&B. Let's see if Spinoza makes an appearance. If not, I will do that every night until he does.
    Not only am I here......
    I have no qualms whatever about playing silly games to amuse small children or tiny minds.

I'm not sure what I need to do to play pin the tail any dawg jackass, but will this suffice?

At the exact moment of the kick off of the Bear game tonight (when shoe touches ball)...... I could hit the submit reply button to post a missive. If you do exactly the same thing...... Might this entertain any tiny tim who frequents this board?

I'll be ready.
    I hope it's okay if I have more than 6 beers before playing.
    It's already way too late for any such restriction.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

It saddened me when America initiated an obviously illegal war in Iraq......

It saddened me when the first American soldier and the first innocent Iraqi citizen met death because of this war to nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    It saddened me when America initiated an obviously illegal war in Iraq......

It saddened me when the first American soldier and the first innocent Iraqi citizen met death because of this war to nowhere.
    New Years Eve 2006 in Bagdad has now marked the death of the 3,000th American soldier, DEAD FOREVER AND ALWAYS because of little george's callous and more than stupid war in Iraq.

While I realize that many who post on this board would prefer to IGNORE this new round number reality, and damn near every other reality that THEIR little george president/precedent has woven into THEIR new fabric of America......
    The FACT remains that at least tens of thousands of actual people (probably hundreds of thousands) are now DEAD because of an absolutely unnecessary WAR instigated by little george.

Saddam Hussein was just hanged by a rope until dead...... After being found guilty of abuses of his political power that resulted in the deaths or 184 innocent Iraqi citizens. Had he been tried for every death he is suspected of causing during his @ 25 year reign...... He may have been found guilty and hanged for killing as many as 200,000 inniocent Iraqi citizens.

The pentagon now admits that a minimum of 50,000 innocent Iraqi citizens have been killed as "collateral damage", etc. during the 3 1/2 years of little george's more than brutal/shock and awe war. Other recognized estimates place the number of innocent Iraqi DEAD as high as 600,000.

I invite ANYONE interested...... To take even a relatively subjective stab at the ATROCITY MATH involved in any past or present known Iraqi equation......
    And explain why TWO POLITICAL TYRANTS were not marched together to the gallows yesterday......
    With conservative America loudly applauding their unaborted capital punishment deaths!

Back on topic with a few questions for Tyler......

If someone managed to find a photo depicting a scene where little george appeared to be masterbating with NO TROOPS in sight...... Would you be eagerly inclined to author a new thread with the title, "Troops give little george and dick the silent treatment"?

Have you ever considered identifying the SOURCE(s) for any of your many copy and paste posts? IMNHO...... A quote without a source reference is as meaningless as ALL of little george's alleged foreign policy.

Have you ever considered starting a Miscellaneous Copy And Paste Tyler Only Thread..... Rather than flooding this site with "new thread" copy and paste material, in lieu of authoring anything akin to your own original thought?

I'll tell you staight out, Tyler...... I enjoy most of the posts you personally author...... But your copy and paste stuff has routinely failed to chill my beer.

But you know me! Free speech all the way and by any means or in any form.

Anyway......
    The reason I ask is because I have recently/finally learned how to copy and paste......
    And I have also found an extremely liberal message board forum with all kinds of liberal crap that I could now easily "New Thread" whenever it might amuse me to do so.

So what do you think?
    Should I continue to limit my offerings here to minor original missives...... And refrain from touching the NEW THREAD botton with lazy leisure?

Or......
    Do you honestly believe there may be some message board merit for me to try to copy your copy and paste technique, rather than continuously racking my beer sodden little grey cells for some barely clever (AT BEST) rational reply or any new thread thought?

All the best to you and yours, Tyler......

Good night.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

No wonder you guys have salty and spinoza ignored...

To quote a stereotypical black man in a stereotypical movie, "Damn!... $hit!... Oh, that is wac!" (Not Another Teen Movie - Mailk b.k.a. Deon Richmond)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfonian_Dog View Post

To quote a stereotypical black man in a stereotypical movie, "Damn!... $hit!... Oh, that is wac!" (Not Another Teen Movie - Mailk b.k.a. Deon Richmond)
    OH MY GOD! Not another young man attending LA Tech that doesn't like sagging breasts on young women. Don't know what this world is coming to. Probably has already been infected with the Republican virus....

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfonian_Dog View Post

Oh - you get a New Year's Green Dot for copying one of their silly messages to acknowlege their pitifulness!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Where? What? I'm confused I copied one of their messages???

+ Reply to Thread