+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: "24"

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Re: "24"

Man, I can't wait for tomorrow night. I wonder what the ending to hour 4 is?

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Last night had no big plot twists, pretty much setting out the lay of the land. You can figure tonight ought to get pretty interesting.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

After this past football season, and the way things are looking for both the men's and women's basketball seasons, it's good to have a "24 Season" to look forward to.

Jack, don't let us down. Looking forward to tonight!

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Last night and tonight were the only episodes of 24 I have seen other than a short glance when it first came out. I must say, I am pumped up over this show. I guess I now have to rent all the back episodes.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Jack killed Curtis. Wow!

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bjude64 View Post
    Jack killed Curtis. Wow!
    And Kumar was a terrorist!

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    Last night and tonight were the only episodes of 24 I have seen other than a short glance when it first came out. I must say, I am pumped up over this show. I guess I now have to rent all the back episodes.
    Drank the kool-aid and joined the Borg...you have been assimilated!

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by bjude64 View Post
    Jack killed Curtis. Wow!
    I STILL can't believe he shot Curtis! :bigcry:

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

the final 5 minutes may have been the most emotional 5 minutes I have ever seen on TV, much less 24.

The bomb just sent Jack over the edge. He will essentially be a bounty hunter it appears. he will do his job to take out the bad guys, but he seems to have little regard for the good guys as well. He will support President (little) Palmer, but only to do the right thing. I bet many good guys get taken out this season.

RIP Curtis

Varsity Bulldog bigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nice bigwagee's Avatar

I see Chole biting the dust this season. And maybe Bill or Karen Hayes.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Who needs enemies when the President has a sister like this one . . . I guess he doesn't have a wife like the other Presidents who in the past seasons have provided a sideshow break from watching Jack's heroics.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by bigwagee View Post
    I see Chole biting the dust this season. And maybe Bill or Karen Hayes.
    Because she has such good viewer appeal numbers, I think they'll keep her this season. That's why they have the two guys fighting over her. To me, Bill looks particularly vulnerable this year.

How many of the remaining "visitors" actually are set off over the course of the season? They've got 4 of them.

After waiting so long for it to return, 24 didn't disappoint...pretty intense last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Who needs enemies when the President has a sister like this one . . . I guess he doesn't have a wife like the other Presidents who in the past seasons have provided a sideshow break from watching Jack's heroics.
    Really! Thought the boyfriend was going to b#*&^ slap her when he was trying to tell her about the conversation he overheard in detention and she was talking to him about civil rights.

He's probably the most vulnerable guy on the show right now, being a good guy stepping into doing the undercover thing on his own. Look for people in the government to start pushing him to develop more information which will lead to a greater chance of him being discovered.

Varsity Bulldog bigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nice bigwagee's Avatar

I still can't believe Jack shot Curtis. I liked Curtis but I also like Edgar.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    The wife pointed out that it appeared that Palmer had a wedding band on. Anybody else catch that?

+ Reply to Thread