+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Red/Green dotting

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Re: Red/Green dotting

Cartek, markay, and soonerdawg are staying away from Paw-Litics not because a couple of "foreigners" are posting here but because their neo-con policies have been shown to be not viable. The Republicans got a heck of an ass whooping last election.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    What in the heck is a flamer?
    ever see Broke Back Mountain ? :icon_wink:

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    ever see Broke Back Mountain ? :icon_wink:
    I've heard of it but haven't see it. I remember Champ talking about it as a good date movie.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I've heard of it but haven't see it. I remember Champ talking about it as a good date movie.
    That was low....... I have never stated that.

I did, however, see the movie. It was excellent. Didn't bother me one bit. Guess some on here are more secure than others.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    That was low....... I have never stated that.

I did, however, see the movie. It was excellent. Didn't bother me one bit. Guess some on here are more secure than others.
    I'm sorry Champ......must have gotten you confused with what the movie reviewer said in the San Francisco newspaper.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry Champ......must have gotten you confused with what the movie reviewer said in the San Francisco newspaper.
    Don't go slamming one of your only liberal buddies on here. It could get ugly.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I will green dot for a good post. I only give red when someone is personally attacking me or others. I couldn't care less whether you agree with me or not as long as it is not personal - if you make it that way I will red dot the crap out of you - and I always sign C&K.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    That movie was crap. Not because there was a story line that included gay people, but because it was a totally recycled love story. The only reason it was even made is because Hollywood thought it was time for a love story with gay men. Now let me clarify... you are insinuating that if you didn't like that movie you are insecure, right? Because I don't like that movie because it SUCKS as a movie... and my favorite movie is Moulin Rouge, so it's not that I don't like love stories.

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    That movie was crap. Not because there was a story line that included gay people, but because it was a totally recycled love story. The only reason it was even made is because Hollywood thought it was time for a love story with gay men. Now let me clarify... you are insinuating that if you didn't like that movie you are insecure, right? Because I don't like that movie because it SUCKS as a movie... and my favorite movie is Moulin Rouge, so it's not that I don't like love stories.
    Nah... To each his/her own about movie tastes. I thought it was pretty good. If you didn't like it, I am not insinuating that you have sexual orientation security issues. At the time, there was a lot of people that just did not like it due to the theme.

No offense intended. I swear, I get in more trouble for my innocent remarks than my overtly opinionated ones.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vettewrecker View Post
    It's just a funny little game. Amazes me how a silly little dot can piss a person off so bad that it affects them personally. Silly little people. If I were to get a red dot, I'd simple because I knew I pissed a person off. LMAO!
    Ah Hah! You're the one! You're the one that red dots people when they complain about getting an unsigned red dot! I knew I would catch you one day!

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    I will green dot for a good post. I only give red when someone is personally attacking me or others. I couldn't care less whether you agree with me or not as long as it is not personal - if you make it that way I will red dot the crap out of you - and I always sign C&K.
    I am almost the same.
    I green dot for:
    1. A well thoughtout post
    2. A well researched post
    3. A really funny post
    4. Because someone's kid asked me to

I red dot for:
    1. Personal attacks
    2. Vulgar language

I always sign my dots. And I never give "revenge" dots. And I have given green dots for post I totaly disagree with but they had substance.
    That being said I try not to read much in the paw-latics area because I would just get irritated. That and the fact that I spend too much time on BB&B as it is.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LITEMAN View Post
    Ah Hah! You're the one! You're the one that red dots people when they complain about getting an unsigned red dot! I knew I would catch you one day!

I am almost the same.
    I green dot for:
    1. A well thoughtout post
    2. A well researched post
    3. A really funny post
    4. Because someone's kid asked me to

I red dot for:
    1. Personal attacks
    2. Vulgar language

I always sign my dots. And I never give "revenge" dots. And I have given green dots for post I totaly disagree with but they had substance.
    That being said I try not to read much in the paw-latics area because I would just get irritated. That and the fact that I spend too much time on BB&B as it is.
    But, you get YOUR green dots for posting pictures of sexy women.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    But, you get YOUR green dots for posting pictures of sexy women.
    Actually I don't get much green from that anymore. In fact someone gave me red last time......AND THEY DIDN'T SIGN IT!:bigcry:

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

I stopped posting here (and rarely even read Paw-litics) because folks were abusing the dots.

Not that I give a rip about how many red or green dots I have. (After all, I used to have cancer, and now I dont.) Rather, I avoid this forum because the overwhelming negativity. There was little constructive dialogue in this forum going back to its Delphi origins. The advent of dots made meaningful conversation all but non-existent.

If things have changed, give me a holler ...

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    I stopped posting here (and rarely even read Paw-litics) because folks were abusing the dots.

Not that I give a rip about how many red or green dots I have. (After all, I used to have cancer, and now I dont.) Rather, I avoid this forum because the overwhelming negativity. There was little constructive dialogue in this forum going back to its Delphi origins. The advent of dots made meaningful conversation all but non-existent.

If things have changed, give me a holler ...

"Ho's before Bro's" will get you green dots and red dots.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Clyde ... You will always be my #1 ho.

+ Reply to Thread