+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: hello

Puppy miniSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her game miniSoonerdawg's Avatar

hello

i am sooner dogs son. iwant more green dots than him.he doesn't watch enough espn to keep up on sports. will you help me?:bigcry:

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Re: hello

Welcome. When will you be attending Tech?
    ps - I gave you some green.
    Go Tech!

Puppy miniSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her game miniSoonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg View Post
    Welcome. When will you be attending Tech?
    ps - I gave you some green.
    i am in 5th grade, so it will be 7 years if i pass this year.

tech has not talked to me about playing baseball there. i keep waiting for them to call.

Puppy RustonDawg seems to have something between the earsRustonDawg seems to have something between the earsRustonDawg seems to have something between the earsRustonDawg seems to have something between the earsRustonDawg seems to have something between the earsRustonDawg seems to have something between the earsRustonDawg seems to have something between the ears RustonDawg's Avatar

Doc,
    I'll throw you some love.

Coach Gregg

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

For those of you wondering, Cedar Creek is still out for Christmas break. His is not truant.

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    For those of you wondering, Cedar Creek is still out for Christmas break. His is not truant.
    dad i lied i am supposed to be in school today.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miniSoonerdawg View Post

tech has not talked to me about playing baseball there. i keep waiting for them to call.
    I'll bet Coach Sim already knows about you. Now, if we can only keep Coach Sim at Tech for another 11 years (at least).
    Go Tech!

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

dad i lied i am supposed to be in school today.
    So you are supposed to be at school and your dad is supposed to be working.
    I guess what they say is true. "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg View Post
    I'll bet Coach Sim already knows about you. Now, if we can only keep Coach Sim at Tech for another 11 years (at least).
    coach tree sits behind me at church and all he does is play with my ears.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

coach tree sits behind me at church and all he does is play with my ears.
    So you skip school, play baseball and have big ears, should be able to pick you out of a line up real easy.

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    So you skip school, play baseball and have big ears, should be able to pick you out of a line up real easy.
    i am not the one that has big ears my brother does. did you give me some green?

Big Dog MajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the rough MajorDad's Avatar

i am sooner dogs son. iwant more green dots than him.he doesn't watch enough espn to keep up on sports. will you help me?:bigcry:
    Don't you EVER do that miniSooner!! Don't you EVER do that!

Awe....I can't stay mad at you. Look at that pudd'm!!

Here's some green dots from your Uncle.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

man, if you're Sooners son you need some dots

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

As long as you're not like your brother and waiting on A&M to call. I'll give you a little green.

thank you everybody for the green dots this is the best Christmas present i ever got. dad is a grinchhe baught me a cactas this year.

+ Reply to Thread