+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: hello

Puppy miniSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her game miniSoonerdawg's Avatar

Re: hello

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    man, if you're Sooners son you need some dots
    dad says he wants his football.

Puppy miniSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her game miniSoonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    As long as you're not like your brother and waiting on A&M to call. I'll give you a little green.
    don't worry uncle todd i won't be a f aggie. anyway jimbeaux says i am not good enough to play a & m.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miniSoonerdawg View Post
    dad says he wants his football.
    tell dad its for sale at a discount :icon_wink:

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

don't worry uncle todd i won't be a f aggie. anyway jimbeaux says i am not good enough to play a & m.
    You know Doc, if Connor finds out you're posting on the board, I'm gonna have to let him start posting. Then we'll have a mini-dirtydawg.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

You know Doc, if Connor finds out you're posting on the board, I'm gonna have to let him start posting. Then we'll have a mini-dirtydawg.
    There's nothing "mini" about Conner.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Oh, Lord.

uncle todd let conner post. then we can give eachother green dots.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

the people that don't give me green dots at least give my dad red ones.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LITEMAN View Post
    I made Doc delete that post. I'm glad you got a chuckle out of it.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

and, we'll give green dots, too!

Big Dog MajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the rough MajorDad's Avatar

Does anyone know what the record is for the maxing-out on green dots in the fewest number of posts?

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorDad View Post
    Does anyone know what the record is for the maxing-out on green dots in the fewest number of posts?
    Not sure what it is, but I'm guessing its held by a cute little miniSoonerdawg who's posted less than 10 times!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    and, we'll give green dots, too!
    It's funny you'd say that. He's become the biggest Tech homer-I must have done my job correctly. In the middle of my funk the last month or so, he was defending Tech to somebody, I don't remember all the circumstances, but in a moment of weakness, I told him that he shouldn't waste his time on a school that the people in charge don't even care about. He just laughed and shrugged me off. Well, last week, I was talking to him about what his mom got him for Christams. One of the things he got was a bowling ball. It's red, white and blue, and he said that when he goes to get the holes drilled he's going to get an inscription saying "The Spirit of '88".

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar

Doc, I've known you since you were knee-high to the proverval grasshopper. Since before you played t-ball---don't ever believe you are not good enough. You can do ANYTHING you want to do---if you want to bad enough. PapaDawg62

Quote Originally Posted by Papadawg62 View Post
    Doc, I've known you since you were knee-high to the proverval grasshopper. Since before you played t-ball---don't ever believe you are not good enough. You can do ANYTHING you want to do---if you want to bad enough. PapaDawg62
    Ha, He's still knee high to that grasshopper. I don't think Doc ever thinks he's not good enough at anything. He's hardcore all the way. In fact, you'll have to get him to tell you the story of when he and Jimbeaux went head to head.

For those that don't know, let me give you a little history on Doc. I mentioned him in a thread I started last year about the "Doc" rule in their little league about not letting kids play on more than one all star team or something to that matter. Sooner can give the correct details, but I think Doc was playing up and on his age team, too, and some people didn't like that or something to that matter. Anyway, 2 years ago, Doc tied the state record for wins in little league pitching. I'd be willing to bet he's got the 2 year record. I don't think he's lost a game in two years. If he did, it was only one or such. He's a good one, as is his older brother.

+ Reply to Thread