+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: hello

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: hello

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Ha, He's still knee high to that grasshopper. I don't think Doc ever thinks he's not good enough at anything. He's hardcore all the way. In fact, you'll have to get him to tell you the story of when he and Jimbeaux went head to head.

For those that don't know, let me give you a little history on Doc. I mentioned him in a thread I started last year about the "Doc" rule in their little league about not letting kids play on more than one all star team or something to that matter. Sooner can give the correct details, but I think Doc was playing up and on his age team, too, and some people didn't like that or something to that matter. Anyway, 2 years ago, Doc tied the state record for wins in little league pitching. I'd be willing to bet he's got the 2 year record. I don't think he's lost a game in two years. If he did, it was only one or such. He's a good one, as is his older brother.
    Dirty, thanks for those kind words. Your facts are close. I do want to say, though, that the local Dixie program did have to make that choice last year and many were complaining. In the end, our program did the right thing. Our last two presidents here, Mark Richardson and Pat Stuckey, have been the very best presidents there could be, and have turned our program into one of the best in Louisiana, if not the south.

As for the record, as far as we know, we don't know if they keep a cumulative record for wins in all-star tournaments, but if they did, you are probably correct. Doc has made the 9-10 year old all-star team since he was seven. He has won between two and five games during that time each year, so we can't imagine anybody having more wins.

He has lost a few games, we just don't talk about those very much.

I just hope he hasn't peaked at 10.

Again, thanks for the kind words.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

All I know is that I'm not catching him again. The next time I'm in town and you have practice time, you better make sure you don't need me. My hand is still throbbing. Plus my fat ass wouldn't be able to get in the crouch position anyway.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Papadawg62 View Post
    Doc, I've known you since you were knee-high to the proverval grasshopper. Since before you played t-ball---don't ever believe you are not good enough. You can do ANYTHING you want to do---if you want to bad enough. PapaDawg62
    Boy, that goes a long way back. Papadawg, we saw some pictures of that team a couple of days ago. Farmerville had a strong program back in those days. Can you believe that some of the kids on that team are freshmen in high school this year? Doc is in fifth grade. I must have been out of my gord letting him pitch that year.

Doc wanted to post a picture of Shakira to get some more green dots, but his mother wouldn't let him. Champ110, what do you think about that censorship?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by miniSoonerdawg View Post
    don't worry uncle todd i won't be a f aggie.
    That there is worth some green.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Doc wanted to post a picture of Shakira to get some more green dots, but his mother wouldn't let him. Champ110, what do you think about that censorship?

Sooner, I hope you are not letting him peruse the BTE II...

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    Sooner, I hope you are not letting him peruse the BTE II...
    I'm monitoring him closely.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    I'm monitoring him closely.

Well, you will know if you're not. If he starts asking for hamburger, you better lock him off.

Puppy dirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nice dirtylegacy's Avatar

Hey doc do you know who I am?
    Last edited by dirtylegacy; 01-06-2007 at 09:58 AM.

Puppy dirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nice dirtylegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorDad View Post
    Does anyone know what the record is for the maxing-out on green dots in the fewest number of posts?

11 times and I am DirtyDawgs son

Puppy miniSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her game miniSoonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtylegacy View Post
    Hey doc do you know who I am?
    hello connor. i would give green dots but i can only give grey dots.

my dad still has more green dots than me. i need more dots

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

I have never read the whole best thread ever because Lauren said I was too alert already, but I believe that it can't possibly as entertaining as this thread !

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miniSoonerdawg View Post
    hello connor. i would give green dots but i can only give grey dots.

my dad still has more green dots than me. i need more dots
    Gotta get those posts up to 50 before you can start spreading the love around. Give us some good commentary - won't take much to show up some of these bozos around here!

Puppy miniSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her gameminiSoonerdawg is on top of his/her game miniSoonerdawg's Avatar

i still need one more dot. maybe a baby farting will get me my last dot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXNquTYnyg0

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Doc:

I gave you RED with a swirley. OU fans shouldn't get green.

Just Kidding.

I'm trying to figure out how to give a half green.

Mr. Scott

+ Reply to Thread