+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Apparel Deal

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

New Apparel Deal

Anyone got any details? This teaser is not very promising but I don't have access.

https://collegead.com/newsfeed/louis...university-23/

Sources update us on Louisiana Tech’s upcoming apparel deal — it’s not pretty

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Re: New Apparel Deal

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Anyone got any details? This teaser is not very promising but I don't have access.

https://collegead.com/newsfeed/louis...university-23/
    Hey Blue Dawg, this is another of Tommy’s parting gifts. Our new shoe deal is with Skechers and the apparel deal is knockoff Fanatics. Apparently, Tommy signed this new deal around the same time he signed us up to play BYU and that worked out well, didn’t it?

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Maybe the bookstore will finally start selling good stuff again? Went there 2 weeks ago, and for the first time ever, didn't see a single stich of clothing I would have bought. In the past, I could easily spend $1,000 on gear in about 5 minutes.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Maybe the bookstore will finally start selling good stuff again? Went there 2 weeks ago, and for the first time ever, didn't see a single stich of clothing I would have bought. In the past, I could easily spend $1,000 on gear in about 5 minutes.
    i found a couple of interesting things, but it was slim. no more polo stuf. never seen any 47 brand...

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Hey Blue Dawg, this is another of Tommy’s parting gifts. Our new shoe deal is with Skechers and the apparel deal is knockoff Fanatics. Apparently, Tommy signed this new deal around the same time he signed us up to play BYU and that worked out well, didn’t it?
    So . . . the players will be wearing Sketchers for game shoes, etc.?
    Do the college students even buy Sketchers for casual wear?

I've adjusted well to adidas shoes. Very comfortable.
    Just asking.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    So . . . the players will be wearing Sketchers for game shoes, etc.?
    Do the college students even buy Sketchers for casual wear?

I've adjusted well to adidas shoes. Very comfortable.
    Just asking.
    No I was just teasing Blue Dawg about the Skechers and knockoff Fanatics gear.

My college age son would agree with you about adidas. That's what he played with in high school and still wears them casually. The kids call Skechers "old man shoes". But I am telling you get a pair of Skechers gel or memory foam shoes and your feet will thank you. Plus you can get slip-ons, a big bonus IMO. I usually wear Skechers, except when wearing a dress shoe, very comfortable.

Varsity Bulldog Dawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to all

The bookstore pretty much got rid of their "higher end" stuff..ie Polo, etc. It wasn't selling..too much markup too---Champion is their kind of go to merchandise, and it's middle of the road stuff...and most of their lines are determined by regional higher ups...

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    No I was just teasing Blue Dawg about the Skechers and knockoff Fanatics gear.

My college age son would agree with you about adidas. That's what he played with in high school and still wears them casually. The kids call Skechers "old man shoes". But I am telling you get a pair of Skechers gel or memory foam shoes and your feet will thank you. Plus you can get slip-ons, a big bonus IMO. I usually wear Skechers, except when wearing a dress shoe, very comfortable.
    with no emojis I completely misunderstood your attempt at dry humor. Congrats.
    probably should’ve saved it for April Fools.

Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    with no emojis I completely misunderstood your attempt at dry humor. Congrats.
    probably should’ve saved it for April Fools.

I gotcha. Sorry about that. On a serious note, give Skechers a try. Not the most fashionable shoe, but very comfortable.

Oh an
    d much, much less expensive than adidas, Nike and shoes like that.

+ Reply to Thread