+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WAC Baseball fields

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: WAC Baseball fields

we were the first to play arkansas at their field after they got rid of their artificial turf and added this scoreboard and real grass. during the sunday game, their clean-up hitter hit a ball off me that went somewhere between the scoreboard and hitter's eye. yes, that is a BOMB.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Does anyone have a picture of J.C Love that shows the dorms in the outfield? I think those views are the most flattering to our facility. Maybe a picture taken from outside the stadium standing on the corner of Alabama and Tech Drive, looking towards left field?

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post

we were the first to play arkansas at their field after they got rid of their artificial turf and added this scoreboard and real grass. during the sunday game, their clean-up hitter hit a ball off me that went somewhere between the scoreboard and hitter's eye. yes, that is a BOMB.
    Hey, but you ended up pitching pretty well that game, huh?

I just got two season tickets. I dont know if I will be able to drag the wife to many games, but I figured you planned on going to them all. I will give you a holler when I am coming into town.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Fresno has the best overall baseball facility. Tech has the best playing surface thanks to the tireless efforts of our coaching staff. The aging, decrepid artificial turf stadium in Hawaii can be overlooked by the whole "Hawaii travel & sightseeing experience". I agree that the University Apartments have added a lot to the look & atmosphere at JC Love. Adding a message board type scoreboard would really fit in with the updates coach Sim has been able to do.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby View Post
    Does anyone have a picture of J.C Love that shows the dorms in the outfield? I think those views are the most flattering to our facility. Maybe a picture taken from outside the stadium standing on the corner of Alabama and Tech Drive, looking towards left field?
    It took me awhile, but I found such a picture:

Varsity Bulldog farright3030 has turned a few heads around herefarright3030 has turned a few heads around here farright3030's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    Fresno has the best overall baseball facility. Tech has the best playing surface thanks to the tireless efforts of our coaching staff. The aging, decrepid artificial turf stadium in Hawaii can be overlooked by the whole "Hawaii travel & sightseeing experience". I agree that the University Apartments have added a lot to the look & atmosphere at JC Love. Adding a message board type scoreboard would really fit in with the updates coach Sim has been able to do.
    Too bad it isn't allowed.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I do like that all of our seats are covered. That has been the deciding factor in my attending several games. But then, I go because I love Tech, not because I like baseball.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Did the Bulldogs get their new unis on and hit the field today. Who can get some shots of players on the field for us? For some reason, there is no baseball roster online, even from last season, apparently and thus no team photos? Is that true or am I missing a roster link?

Puppy Brillio is an unknown

Nevada added lights and field turf prior to last season, but I couldn't find a picture of the new stuff- but here is the background of Peccole Park.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brillio View Post
    Nevada added lights and field turf prior to last season, but I couldn't find a picture of the new stuff- but here is the background of Peccole Park.
    That's a beautiful scenery.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby View Post
    This is from the news-star.com, best I could find-probably from the dugout
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I know this isn't a WAC baseball field...but like to share the new ballpark coming up here in NLR, going to be the new home for the Arkansas Travs. Going up real fast...started middle of 2006. It's right by the Arkansas River.

additional photos
    outside 1
    outside 2

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

I hear the Razorbacks might schedule a few non-conf games in Little Rock in the future. I hope they don't discontinue the Louisiana Tech series after this year.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I know this isn't a WAC baseball field...but like to share the new ballpark coming up here in NLR, going to be the new home for the Arkansas Travs. Going up real fast...started middle of 2006. It's right by the Arkansas River.

additional photos
    outside 1
    outside 2

Very nice! The Travs deserve it. I have some great memories of Ray Winder as a kid. What is this one going to be called?

+ Reply to Thread