+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ULL Cajuns closing most of the delphi board to the public

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

ULL Cajuns closing most of the delphi board to the public

What a bunch of sissies!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: Cajuns closing most of the delphi board to the public

Why?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Why?
    It appears that they were tired of people disagreeing with them.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

They already showed their true character when they had the audacity to change ULL to UL or Lafayette to Louisiana.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Who is this UL or "Louisiana" I saw on the ESPN score crawler the other day??
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

They will also delete posts that disagree with their decision to close the forum to the public. The administrator's name must be adolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Everytime I see them on the crawler, it is ULL. I've seen UL as Louisiville, but I have never seen Louisiana.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

I'm still wondering why y'all would want to be over there.....especially now that the separation has RESUMED!

Puppy BOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her game

I saw the "louisiana" on the espn ticker too. So i looked it up and found it was referring to Louisiana COLLEGE in Alex.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    I saw it too...it was Lamar playing Louisiana. Turns out it was Lamar playing Louisiana College.

If ULL wants to monkey with its name to the point it gets confused with LC......

That one might have sent them back to the drawing board...not surprising there would be a bunker mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    I saw it too...it was Lamar playing Louisiana. Turns out it was Lamar playing Louisiana College.

If ULL wants to monkey with its name to the point it gets confused with LC......

That one might have sent them back to the drawing board...not surprising there would be a bunker mentality.
    That is one of the funniest things I've heard in awhile.

I think ole Hammer Head is about to give me the axe.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Thanks for the clarification since I didn't see who "Louisiana" was playing. A tip of the hat to LC for joining the fray. ESPN (the king of acronyms) is now so confused!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I saw that ESPN ticker, it was something like Lamar 90 Louisiana 76. I thought they were referring to the Cajuns. Ya mean it was the LC Wildcats instead! That is too funny.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Being run off the ull board is like being banished from Michael Jackson's bedroom.

It's not something to really complain about.

What's the big attraction about posting there anyway?

+ Reply to Thread