+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congrats on the New OC

Puppy Ijuswannawin is an unknown Ijuswannawin's Avatar

Re: Congrats on the New OC

BTW....ESAD

Puppy Ijuswannawin is an unknown Ijuswannawin's Avatar

And when you graduate 6th grade Jethro, I'll explain both posts to you...excuse me thats a Bachelors degree from NLSJC,,oooppps NLJC....oppps NLSC...opps ...NLU, ooops,...what the hell are you this week? Ya'll prostitute yourself so much its hard to keep up...sorry?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by indian71201 View Post
    Congratulations on the new OC. I hear that you will promote West Ridge Junior High's S&C coach next. I wish we had stadium that was falling down, tennis courts that were about to be condemned, a track that could not be used, and a coaching staff made up of high school coaches and led by a guy who won the sperm lottery. Way to go La Tech whats next new wax on the bowling alley for your Top 25 bowling team. HEHE!!!!
    Congrads on your new OC. I heard that you were already thrilled to have TECH's former coach there at East Baton Rouge College Prep!! Boy, I wish that we had fans that enjoyed harrassing people that travel and spend their money in our economy, kissing boys in the stands after big plays, and QB's that are being persued by the FBI. Way to go using a former TECHster as your REAL head WBB coach! HEHE!!!!

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by indian71201 View Post
    Congratulations on the new OC. I hear that you will promote West Ridge Junior High's S&C coach next. I wish we had stadium that was falling down, tennis courts that were about to be condemned, a track that could not be used, and a coaching staff made up of high school coaches and led by a guy who won the sperm lottery. Way to go La Tech whats next new wax on the bowling alley for your Top 25 bowling team. HEHE!!!!
    Sperm lottery...was that a Freuduan slip?

Get back to your burgers...remember...

1. burger on

2. wait

3. flip burger

4. wait

5. burger off

repeat steps 1 thru 5 for rest of shift
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Sperm lottery...was that a Freuduan slip?

Get back to your burgers...remember...

1. burger on

2. wait

3. flip burger

4. wait

5. burger off

repeat steps 1 thru 5 for rest of shift
    Dan, I think it's already been posted that indian71201 didn't get promoted to burger flipper. He himself stated that all they trust him with, after 5 years in "the business", is a broom and mop. But according to him, he is still having problems trying to figure out which end to hold. Especially with the mop, as he loves having those long, smelly and wet strings in his hands.

+ Reply to Thread