+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WOW

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

WOW

Candace Parker was on fire today. I didn't get a chance to watch it, but she led the Lady Vols past UConn with style AT UConn.

She scored 30 POINTS, had a huge dunk, had 12 rebounds, and 6 blocked shots. WOW! That girl is a true star - better than Holdsclaw.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/ncw/recap?gameId=270060041

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: WOW

I saw some of it. She is truly an outstanding player. I even saw the dunk. The announce said, "uh oh here it comes." or something like that, when she got the break away pass. It helped propel Tennessee to an 18 point lead. Five minutes later I turned it back and UConn was only down by 3. These two teams looked very good. There was some questionable calls durning Tennessee's run, however, I'm sure UConn got some to help them back in the game. Just didn't see that part, though.

+ Reply to Thread