+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baby Tech Gear in Ruston

Hybrid View

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Question Baby Tech Gear in Ruston

Does anyone know if any stores in Ruston sell baby clothes and other baby stuff? I know the bookstore has some stuff, but do any other stores?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Baby Tech Gear in Ruston

Not that I have seen... was looking for some for a friend of mine, but couldn't find any outside the bookstore stuff.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Does anyone know if any stores in Ruston sell baby clothes and other baby stuff? I know the bookstore has some stuff, but do any other stores?
    Not that I know of. I have a little one on the way in May and the only place I have seen if the Bookstore. Kind of limits our options.

Varsity Bulldog bigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nice bigwagee's Avatar

I know they have so slim pickings in the bookstore. I have a seven month old boy and he has three things all from the bookstore.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Thanks. We are due in June.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

A few weeks ago Wal-mart had a couple of things, a few onesies and such, but I think they sold out. I'll check next time I'm there. They are turning the old Movie Gallery at the front of the store into a Tech/Grambling merchandise stop. Last week they were painting half in Tech colors and half in Grambling colors. Unfortunately they also have LSU and some pro gear there as well.

Puppy bigtex has turned a few heads around herebigtex has turned a few heads around herebigtex has turned a few heads around herebigtex has turned a few heads around here bigtex's Avatar

May be able to special order some things at Lusiana Traditions (not a typo) in Choudrant....www.lusianatraditions.com...My mother-in-law owns the shop and they have a lot of baby stuff in there. I'll ask her to look into stocking up on some Bulldawg gear.

Varsity Bulldog bigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nice bigwagee's Avatar

My wife told me she got a couple of things from the Children's Shoppe in Ruston.

Varsity Bulldog bulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nice bulldogengr's Avatar

I have a boy due in April, and the Children' Shoppe downtown does have some baby Tech stuff. I was in there the other day, and they had some caps, beanies, socks, shirts, shorts, onesies, football shirts, cheerleader outfits, and baby blanket for sure. That is all I remember right now. The bookstore also has some. In Shreveport, Ladies in Waiting on Youree had caps and beanies, but that is all they had. They had a bunch of LSU stuff. I harrassed them about it.

Varsity Bulldog Haughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the ears Haughtondawg's Avatar

The best thing to do is to get plain onesies. Then print your own logos on to transfer paper, then iron on to the onesies. Worked for us.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Haughtondawg View Post
    The best thing to do is to get plain onesies. Then print your own logos on to transfer paper, then iron on to the onesies. Worked for us.
    Similarly, anybody know where you can get some good Tech logo appliques? The bookstore used to have a few really small ones, but they were really crappy.

The Children's Shoppe in Ruston does have a few items. They were 20% off yesterday during the Peach Festival.
    Here is what we bought:
    Polo Body Suit
    Hooded Sweatshirt
    Bib
    Grey T-shirt

They also had diaper bags, beanie caps, and overalls. That is what I remember, they might have had more.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

On Saturday I bought a LA Tech diaper bag and some really cute onesies and toddler Tech gear at the Children's Shop for my best friend's little girls. I was very pleased to find those things there! Thumbs way way up to the Children's Shop for selling Tech gear for little Dawgs! We're trying to raise them right!

Varsity Bulldog CorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her game

When we were looking for our little girl the only thing we could find was the cheerleader outfit they sold at the bookstore for $40. Knowing that kids outgrow their clothes in about 10 minutes there was no way we were spending that. We ended up having her grandmother make some things for her instead. I guess "smaller" schools have a hard time getting that stuff in and reasonably priced. I know we ran into the same situation at the NT bookstore.

+ Reply to Thread