+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 06-07 Roster

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Baseball 06-07 Roster

In case you haven't noticed....the new roster can be accessed on the Tech baseball site.Media guides should be ready by opening day. 23 days and counting I guess the baseball belles will be selling the team calenders then also. GO DAWGS !!!!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: 06-07 Roster

Thanks for posting that, Falcon, I had been wanting to see it. Found my first cousin's son, Casey Jones, at number 29. Hope his shoulder improves enough to get to play little on opening weekend against the Hogs. Wouldn't expect him to pitch for awhile but maybe he can substitute as an infielder or pinch-hitter early in the season. Pinch-hitting likely would be his first opportunity this season, I suspect, simply because the shoulder surgery was in the fall.

+ Reply to Thread