+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crowton and possible LSU OC job

Varsity Bulldog bayourant has turned a few heads around herebayourant has turned a few heads around herebayourant has turned a few heads around here

Crowton and possible LSU OC job

http://www.lsubeat.com/apps/pbcs.dll...S0202/70112021

Interesting where all these Coaches are ending up now. Crowton appears to have his group of supporters that want him hired down there

Champ dawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud of

Re: Crowton and possible LSU OC job

Do you ever post anything that isn't LSU related?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgtired View Post
    Great observation. Much green for you.

Puppy saltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nice saltyone's Avatar

He's a former Tech coach that just happens to be in the mix for a job at LSU. How is that not worth talking about on a Tech website? To be honest, I was surprised that there wasn't more discussion on the subject. The reason I came over here was to see if you guys had any scoop on him.

Varsity Bulldog dogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by saltyone View Post
    He's a former Tech coach that just happens to be in the mix for a job at LSU. How is that not worth talking about on a Tech website? To be honest, I was surprised that there wasn't more discussion on the subject. The reason I came over here was to see if you guys had any scoop on him.

These people are like a dog chasing its own tail when it comes to LSU.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltyone View Post
    Never mind.

Puppy saltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nice saltyone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dchi72 View Post
    Never mind.

I thought your first response was more informative.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Regardless of where he coaches, I think Gary Crowton is a good guy and a great offensive mind. He is a very devout Mormon which is something he always considers when looking at new cities.

I am surprised that he isn't making more money at Oregon.

Varsity Bulldog bayourant has turned a few heads around herebayourant has turned a few heads around herebayourant has turned a few heads around here

Uh Yes. I just thought it was sort of big Tech related news. A former Coach coming back into the state. I guess I think it affects Tech in some ways even though recruiting wize I think it is all balancing out

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bayourant View Post
    Uh Yes. I just thought it was sort of big Tech related news. A former Coach coming back into the state. I guess I think it affects Tech in some ways even though recruiting wize I think it is all balancing out
    You are some kind of Tech fan - trip all over yourself for LSU. "Big Tech related news" - look how long he's been gone. You're just dying to talk about LSU and will find any excuse. I know there's a board or two that are more interested in discussing LSU than we are!

Varsity Bulldog suckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesuckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesuckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesuckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesuckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesuckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I hope that Crowton gets the OC job at LSU, so he can run his gimmick offense that only put 8 points in Oregon's bowl game.

Varsity Bulldog keith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around here

A devout Mormon in Baton Rouge, interesting. My wife is Morman, and there believes are basically the same as Baptists(which I am). The only real difference is that they beleive God put one of their leaders here as a prophet. I do not go to church with her for the fact that I was taught that Mormons are a cult. But I have read some of the material that they preach. I think they all teach the same thing, love one another like you love yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    Regardless of where he coaches, I think Gary Crowton is a good guy and a great offensive mind. He is a very devout Mormon which is something he always considers when looking at new cities.

I am surprised that he isn't making more money at Oregon.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keith72904 View Post
    A devout Mormon in Baton Rouge, interesting. My wife is Morman, and there believes are basically the same as Baptists(which I am). The only real difference is that they beleive God put one of their leaders here as a prophet. I do not go to church with her for the fact that I was taught that Mormons are a cult. But I have read some of the material that they preach. I think they all teach the same thing, love one another like you love yourself.

Actually, the real, major difference is that the Mormons use the Book of Mormon, and other books, in addition to the Bible and consider it as inspired scripture. The Baptists do not.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Tyler,

Do you wanna take a shot at this one? :icon_wink:

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keith72904 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Tyler,

Do you wanna take a shot at this one? :icon_wink:
    This could get ugly... Wait until DHuss sees this post.

+ Reply to Thread