View Poll Results: What would you rather attend?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Major league soccer game

6 50.00%
  • Women's basketball game

6 50.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MLS v. WBB

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

MLS v. WBB

What would you rather attend?

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Re: MLS v. WBB

That first MLS vote was from me. I have been to a WNBA game and unless there are Techsters in the game I have very little interest.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post
    That first MLS vote was from me. I have been to a WNBA game and unless there are Techsters in the game I have very little interest.
    I think that you mean that ONLY soccer vote. Soccer is over two hours of little action. WBB at least has people moving.

Champ dawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud of

Where is the choice for "Rip out my intestines with a fork?" I'd rather do that than watch either WNBA or MLS.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I'm not a big MLS fan but I'll take it over WBB in a heartbeat.

I think watching soccer is boring. WBB goes beyond that. WBB=Watching paint dry.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

I watched the Houston Dynamo play this summer, and it was very exciting.

There were over 23,000 in attendance who chanted and sang songs all game and bounced to the beat of the drums and brass instruments!

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE View Post
    I watched the Houston Dynamo play this summer, and it was very exciting.

There were over 23,000 in attendance who chanted and sang songs all game and bounced to the beat of the drums and brass instruments!
    Because they have nothing else to do in the 2 hours during the game, thats why soccer has riots:icon_wink:

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaPup View Post
    Because they have nothing else to do in the 2 hours during the game, thats why soccer has riots:icon_wink:
    HAHA!! I don't think they were speaking English either. lol

And for women's basketball you have to wait an hour for the Regal Blues halftime entertainment...:icon_wink:

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE View Post
    HAHA!! I don't think they were speaking English either. lol

And for women's basketball you have to wait an hour for the Regal Blues halftime entertainment...:icon_wink:
    Very true, wbb gets my vote for that reason only

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Cheerleaders, air conditioning and a little more scoring than MLS. My vote is for WBB. Now all they need is beer.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I assumed the poll meant WNBA. If so, I'd got to the one that met the followng criteria:

1. I could get in free.
    2. The one for the sport my kid was trying to learn. If he was playing soccer, then MLS. If basketball, WNBA. The NBA is great entertainment (most of the time), but a kid is not going to learn much about the game that he could use in youth league watching it.

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Try going to an MLS game before counting it out. The closest team from Ruston is FC Dallas who play their games in Frisco, TX and their new stadium is beautiful. If you get a chance to see a game in person I can tell you it's a lot fun from experience. I try to make four or five games a season and I even went to a couple of Houston Dynamo games last year too. They have a bigger Spanish population down in Houston so the energy in the stadium was great(they play at the University of Houston's football stadium), but Dallas has the better stadium (Pizza Hut Park is soccer specific) and hopefully in the next year or two Dallas can finally win a championship like Houston did this past year.

+ Reply to Thread