+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Job Opening

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Job Opening

Just got this e-mail about a job opening. If you know anyone that might be interested, just contact City personnel @ 318-673-5150. Applications will not be accepted past

ISSUE NO. 07-009
    CIVIL ENGINEER III
    ($2819.72 / MO) FT
    DEPARTMENT OF OPERATIONAL SERVICES / ENGINEERING.
    DUTIES: May be assigned variously as a Principal Assistant, Branch Head, Chief Office Engineer, Chief Field Engineer, and/or assists in the design and development of engineering projects. Supervises and coordinates activities of assigned workers. Oversees and/or assists in the design and development of engineering plans and specifications. Works in close concert with management, consultants and contractors concerning planned and ongoing engineering projects, and like work activities. Performs other duties as assigned or required.
    MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, successful completion of Engineer in Training (E.I.T.) examination and four years experience in Civil Engineering field, or; twelve years experience in Civil Engineering field including successful completion of E.I.T. examination. A Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Technology or allied field may be substituted for four years of experience. Ability to apply professional engineering principles; ability to maintain harmonious working relationships; creative talent and imagination; ability to perceive and visualize spatial relationships of plane and solid objects; logical mind; facility in mathematics; verbal facility; and ability to write and print clearly and distinctly. May be required to hold water supply and sewerage system certifications as required by Act 538 of 1972, State of Louisiana.

NOTE: Call 673-5150 or visit the personnel department between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday (including the lunch hour), and from 8am to 12noon on Fridays.
    NOTE: When applying for one of the above listed positions, you must fill out an application supplement in addition to an application. Your application will be on file in our office and the application supplement will be used in the screening process.
    NOTE: Reissues subject to close before Noon on Friday, January 19, 2007.

Puppy east has turned a few heads around hereeast has turned a few heads around here

Re: Job Opening

The company I work for also has a couple of openings. There are 2 openings for programmers. One entry level and one experienced. Must know C# and/or C++.

We also have an opening for a Technical Support Analyst.

To see these openings, look on Monster.com and do a search for Symon. I am one of 4 Tech grads working here. Our technology is pretty cool. If you want to find out more, check out our site at www.symon.com or just send me a message.

ty

+ Reply to Thread