+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone in Omaha/

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Anyone in Omaha/

Anyone here in Omaha?

Martie

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Anyone in Omaha/

You.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

funny

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

My family went to Omaha (Bellevue) for 3 days over the 2006 Thanksgiving holiday to visit my daughter and son-in-law. They were there for his job to help build the electric generating plant across the river in Council Bluffs, Iowa. They stayed for 4 months but have now returned home. His company wanted him to commit to six months more but he had a better opportunity. They both said Omaha was too cold for them and usually overcast. Their next stop will be in St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands for a 4 to 6 week job. After that, several months in Tampa, FL.

We saw Rosenblatt Stadium and went to the zoo the day after Thanksgiving after hitting the WalMart for the bargains at 5:30 a.m. The zoo was awesome and we did not see it all in 6 hours. Thanksgiving night we went downtown for the Christmas lighting and ate in Old Town and we went back to Old Town the next night to eat. Great food each night.

Omaha seems like a great place to visit but I'm I would not want to live there. However, I'll be there when the DAWGS make it to the College World Series. I'm ready for some more Omaha Steak and great college baseball.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

The alumni directory lists 20 names in Omaha.

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    My family went to Omaha (Bellevue) for 3 days over the 2006 Thanksgiving holiday to visit my daughter and son-in-law. They were there for his job to help build the electric generating plant across the river in Council Bluffs, Iowa. They stayed for 4 months but have now returned home. His company wanted him to commit to six months more but he had a better opportunity. They both said Omaha was too cold for them and usually overcast. Their next stop will be in St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands for a 4 to 6 week job. After that, several months in Tampa, FL.

We saw Rosenblatt Stadium and went to the zoo the day after Thanksgiving after hitting the WalMart for the bargains at 5:30 a.m. The zoo was awesome and we did not see it all in 6 hours. Thanksgiving night we went downtown for the Christmas lighting and ate in Old Town and we went back to Old Town the next night to eat. Great food each night.

Omaha seems like a great place to visit but I'm I would not want to live there. However, I'll be there when the DAWGS make it to the College World Series. I'm ready for some more Omaha Steak and great college baseball.
    Having lived in -
    Ruston 25 years
    Jackson TN 4 years
    B'ham AL 2 years
    Battle Creek MI 2 years

I have been in Omaha 4 months and it is the cleanest and nicest place I have ever lived.

Thanks for the info Clyde.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

i drove by there on the way back from lincoln after the rattay/edwards game against nebraska. looked nice.

+ Reply to Thread