+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bradshaw gets salary bump(Bastrop)

Varsity Bulldog keith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around here

Re: Bradshaw gets salary bump(Bastrop)

86 GRAD FROM BIENVILLE ACADEMY HERE. WE KICKED U GUYS BUTTS IN B-BALL ALL THE TIME. BASEBALL WAS A DIFFERENT STORY THOUGH.
    Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    You went to CA? Wow, i graduated from there in '87. When did you graduate? I didn't think anyone on this board went to CA but me.

PS - PVA used to have a great baseball team too. They beat us in '85 for the LISA State Championship (hosted by Southern Univ of all places). Had a great picther that year that I think went pro after he finished college.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

bayou, I graduated in '88 also. Played for Woody at Ridgedale 85-87, then left when he went to River Oaks and graduated from Cedar Creek. The mentality he taught us was amazing. We didn't care who we played, we were going to run THROUGH you. We always wanted to play West Monroe and I bet we would have given them a good run if not beat them back then. Riverside brings back some memories. Those boys could flat out play! They snapped our 23 game winning streak my sophmore year. And speaking of Claiborne Academy, we beat their a$$ twice in the state championship on their home field. One time for the game and then one incredible fight afterward. I mean parents coming out of the stands and everything. Nice little trip down memory lane ! Quite a few guys I played with and against wound up at Tech (Gene Johnson River Oaks, Trey Snodgrass Prarie View, Rooster Hamby Ridgedale). There were some good ball players in LISA.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keith72904 View Post
    86 GRAD FROM BIENVILLE ACADEMY HERE. WE KICKED U GUYS BUTTS IN B-BALL ALL THE TIME. BASEBALL WAS A DIFFERENT STORY THOUGH.
    Yes you did, and I played against you in both sports. I still remember in B-ball dreading playing against you guys and especially Chris Caskey all the time. You guys could always shoot the lights out, and always beat us by at least 40 each game. If we had had a 3 point line back then, you would have probably beaten us by 80.

Varsity Bulldog keith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around here

I haven't seen Chris in quite a few years. After high school he and Richie Burke both went to BPCC to play under McConathy. They didn't see much playing time, but sure it must have been a great experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    Yes you did, and I played against you in both sports. I still remember in B-ball dreading playing against you guys and especially Chris Caskey all the time. You guys could always shoot the lights out, and always beat us by at least 40 each game. If we had had a 3 point line back then, you would have probably beaten us by 80.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keith72904 View Post
    I haven't seen Chris in quite a few years. After high school he and Richie Burke both went to BPCC to play under McConathy. They didn't see much playing time, but sure it must have been a great experience.
    Chris Caskey graduated from La. Tech...he was one of my fraternity brothers. He is still living in N. La. if I'm not mistaken. Rooster might know more about him than I do, but I believe he's in Shreveport.

Varsity Bulldog bayourant has turned a few heads around herebayourant has turned a few heads around herebayourant has turned a few heads around here

speaking of Claiborne Academy, we beat their a$$ twice in the state championship on their home field.
    Ah bad memeories lol. But hey the next year we were State Champs.

From nursing school I believe. Bienville Academy has a reunion going on in the next month or so for like all graduates ever. Wish I could make it, but lots of new changes going on at work and hard to get away.
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    Chris Caskey graduated from La. Tech...he was one of my fraternity brothers. He is still living in N. La. if I'm not mistaken. Rooster might know more about him than I do, but I believe he's in Shreveport.

+ Reply to Thread