+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by Dallasbb View Post
    Hello fellow Dawggers! I've been away from the forums for quite some time. I've been more caught up this year in Saints mania than I can ever remember. If there's one thing I've taught my friends in Dallas, we Saints fans are loyal til the end no matter how far our lives or travels take us from the great state of Louisiana. It was a pleasure to attend the Saints/Cowboys game back in December and see the Saints whip the c'girls like they've never been whipped before.

With that said, I've replayed this game and the fumbles all week and all I can come up with is this:

The Saints simply didn't bring their 'A' game that day. That goes for play calling too. For the Bears to win, the Saints would have to be off their game, Rex would have to be a non-factor (ie let the Bears D cover for him), the Bears D cause multiple turnovers and the Bears get the lucky breaks.

The stars were perfectly aligned that day for the Bears. We simply couldn't catch a break. The calls went against us, the replays went against us and it was simply too much for ths team to overcome. I felt pound for pound the Saints were a better team. But they weren't on this day.

These guys have now experienced what it's like to get this far and to be so close. If this doesn't motivate them for next year, nothing will. They will use this as a valuable learning experience. I sense this because of the way they've handled themselves all year and certaintly after this game. They made no excuses and didn't complain about the calls.

I feel like many of you do. I'm emotionally invested in this team and hate that they lost this way. But make no mistake about it, this team will come into next season with the attitude of unfinished business!
    AMEN!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Good post. I feel the same way! ONWARD and UPWARD!

Varsity Bulldog beefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nice beefcakes's Avatar

"Gentlemen, it would be better for you to have died a small boy than to fumble this football."
    -Coach John Heisman

Varsity Bulldog beefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nice beefcakes's Avatar

Now that there is proof that Bush and his family took money from boosters, I think he is going to lose his Heisman trophy. That's how I lost mine.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beefcakes View Post
    Now that there is proof that Bush and his family took money from boosters, I think he is going to lose his Heisman trophy. That's how I lost mine.

Bush and his family taking money from boosters caused you to lose your Heisman? That's not fair at all.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone see this article on New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees ?

Brees among NFL players in management program

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2774149

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Anyone see this article on New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees ?

Brees among NFL players in management program

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2774149
    Smart guy.

I hear that former Saints QB Aaron Brooks is also back in school. He's enrolled in kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Smart guy.

I hear that former Saints QB Aaron Brooks is also back in school. He's enrolled in kindergarten.
    It still fries me to think what stubborn HAZ put us all through by keeping and starting Brooks over the talent we had there the whole time. What a dumb butt of a coach. He reminded me of you know who.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    It still fries me to think what stubborn HAZ put us all through by keeping and starting Brooks over the talent we had there the whole time. What a dumb butt of a coach. He reminded me of you know who.
    I place equal blame on Saint's management for giving Brooks that huge contract. When you are paying a guy that much, there will be outside pressure on the coach to play him. Not to mention, Benson probably thought Brooks was good for business demographically. After a few years of hurrendous performance, everybody got sick of Brooks. Haslett went down with him.

+ Reply to Thread