+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

Re: WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

its scares me to say it, but i really like the saints here. suspect at cornerback with thomas and at safety too. and the run defense is weird. we stuff a guy all night but tend to give up one or two big plays.
    sean payton is right when he says every week, "its all about turnover margin". lost one last week and lucky it didn't cost us the game. but vs. cincinnati, baltimore, and pittsbugh...way down in the turnover margin.
    and the bears are a weird team too...it appears their strength the first 12 weeks (defense) has become an achilles heel. and now rex grossman is actually someone they are leaning on to make plays. grossman is a simple one to figure out. with time in the pocket, he will be tough...but he is not a scrambler on par with garcia even.
    i can't wait to see what happens!

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

18saints.1.600.jpg

NUFF SAID!!!!!

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    BRIAN URLACHER ....DAT WHO!

I'll be laughing when Deuce puts his helmet right through Urlacher's chest and I see the Fleur-de-Lis sticking out of his back.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I hope some day our Tech grads who get on the radio and say "we" referring to the Saints, will have the pride to do the same thing as it regards Louisiana Tech.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

One state pro team...Many colleges. We say "WE" on tech gameday.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    its scares me to say it, but i really like the saints here. suspect at cornerback with thomas and at safety too. and the run defense is weird. we stuff a guy all night but tend to give up one or two big plays.
    sean payton is right when he says every week, "its all about turnover margin". lost one last week and lucky it didn't cost us the game. but vs. cincinnati, baltimore, and pittsbugh...way down in the turnover margin.
    and the bears are a weird team too...it appears their strength the first 12 weeks (defense) has become an achilles heel. and now rex grossman is actually someone they are leaning on to make plays. grossman is a simple one to figure out. with time in the pocket, he will be tough...but he is not a scrambler on par with garcia even.
    i can't wait to see what happens!
    I think the Saints run D should be good this week. Thomas Jones and Cedric Beson dont exactly have homerun hitting speed, like the backs that torched us this year. We should be able to put up with their pounding style fairly well. I just hope we can force Grossman to make mistakes. He will make a couple, I just hope we can capitalize. We were terrible at INTs this year, and that is where Grossman gets in trouble. We had a couple of opportunities against Garcia, and balls bounced right off of our shoulderpads. We cannot have that happen this weekend.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

The Saints need to get an early lead and force Grossman to play "catch up". When he tries to play outside the safe gameplan the coaches have setup is when he makes mistakes.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jford View Post
    Is Urlacher an entire team? I think not.

Mike Karney vs. Brian Urlacher -- I choose Mike Karney.

JFord

Can I have what you are smoking?

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    I think the Saints run D should be good this week. Thomas Jones and Cedric Beson dont exactly have homerun hitting speed, like the backs that torched us this year. We should be able to put up with their pounding style fairly well. I just hope we can force Grossman to make mistakes. He will make a couple, I just hope we can capitalize. We were terrible at INTs this year, and that is where Grossman gets in trouble. We had a couple of opportunities against Garcia, and balls bounced right off of our shoulderpads. We cannot have that happen this weekend.
    Thomas Jones does have homerun speed.

That being said he is no Deuce or Bush. The Saints defintely have the better backs. Jones is good though.(and fast)

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

You serious Bigdog???? Come on, BU's game is persuit and Karney is one of the best blocking backs in the NFL. Duece up the middle 35 times...Urlacher will be sore even at his superbowl party...
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

According to NFL.com, Urlacher is 6'4" and 258 lbs. Karney is 5'11" and also 258 lbs.

Given that matchup with the same weight, I'll take the shorter guy and his leverage.

Advantage: Karney

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Karney has a LB mentality...he relishes the contact...it's awesome.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Varsity Bulldog nickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the rough nickdawg67's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    I hope some day our Tech grads who get on the radio and say "we" referring to the Saints, will have the pride to do the same thing as it regards Louisiana Tech.
    Will get on that as soon as they start signing our paychecks!!!!!!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nickdawg67 View Post
    Will get on that as soon as they start signing our paychecks!!!!!!
    Surely, you jest.

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

Benson got off to a bad start (his doing) but seems to be coming around. These are the best backs the Bears have had in a while.

Still, Duece and Reggie are pretty tough to beat. I'll give you that.

+ Reply to Thread