+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spider man - Beder Blogs

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Spider man - Beder Blogs

A new entry has been made in Scott Beder's Blog:

Louisiana Tech senior guard Marcus Elliott wasn't on the Bulldogs' bench for its scintillating overtime victory over New Mexico State Wednesday night that snapped the Aggies 13-game winning streak.

Afterwards Bulldog boss Keith Richard said Elliott was just "clearing the cob webs.'' The 6-3 Elliott also won't be available for Tech's game Saturday at Idaho. The earliest he would return to action is for the Jan. 25 game at Nevada.

Curiously, Richard said Elliott's absence was not a suspension or related to discipline problems.

"I've given Marcus a couple of days off to clear his head and recharge his battery,'' Richard said. "Look for him to rejoin the team.''

Elliott has been a key contributor for Tech the last two years, starting 24 games last year and starting 10 of 16 games this season, averaging 8.5 points per game.

More...

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: Spider man - Beder Blogs

Now that's just odd.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

You know it's got to be about not starting anymore. There are plenty minutes available for Elliot. In fact, KR should've rested Trey in the second half. That said, I liked the move to play Parker and Washington at the same time. KR usually locks into a specific player-for-player substitution pattern. That's one of the reasons we didn't see enough of Disy last year--he was Paul's "sub".

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

There are some interesting comments going around about Marcus. He is a good player but for all his good he has had some really inconsistent nights. He has the bad habit of turning the ball over. He also has a habit of trying to do too much. He could really help us more if he could stop with the miss fires and turn overs.

Puppy pittbull isn't thought very highly of around herepittbull isn't thought very highly of around herepittbull isn't thought very highly of around herepittbull isn't thought very highly of around here pittbull's Avatar

Hopefully he gets his head on straight and helps the Dawgs down the stretch. I also think if Jerome would cut down on some of his careless turnovers, he could really help. He has not lived up to expectations, but he does bring athleticism and toughness to the table. He just needs to finish plays around the basket and quit turning the ball over. I think Disy has had a nice year. This team needed one of the other big guys to step up. That hasn't happened. I don't think Keith Smith is close to the answer, maybe Rogers or Morgan could help a little inside. I also think Drew has a chance to become a good WAC PG. Lets not forget he is only midway through his sophomore year. He really needs to play well down the stretch. That could play a huge role for this team. I thought he really showed his athleticism and ability to make plays against NMSU. Look at the stats 10 pts, 6 steals. The Dawgs need him to keep getting better.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Spider Man? There has been only one Spider Man at Tech: Joe Ivory.

+ Reply to Thread